• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Precipitated withdrawl fixed by using h

Trump

Greenlighter
Long story short. I've been a fent user for two years now, 100mcg a day buccally due to an illness. As usual I ran out before my next prescription so a friend gave me subs. I'm a nurse so I know about pw and I waited and checked the COWS scale before doing sub. I started with 0.5 and felt ok, waited and used 0.5 about fifteen mins later and still felt ok. Then did 1 mg and five mins later did another one mg. that then sent me into PW. I then called a friend and she said the only way to stop it was to do H. She picked me up and she drove me about a half hour away to get some. During that time I thought I was going to die! When we got there, I immediately did one bag and that kind of helped, I then snorted another bag and the PW finally stopped. I snorted a nice line about eight pm last night and it's now ten am and I'm feeling fine. No signs of withdrawl......nothing. So can anyone tell me what's going on. Will I go through withdrawl from the H I used, it's been 14 hours and I feel nothing, or is it because I've got three mgs of subs on board too and that's what maybe stopping the withdrawl symptoms??? I'm not really sure what to do? Do I do more subs or do I wait to see if any withdrawl symptom happen. Also, if I make it to eight o'clock tonight and I still don't have withdrawl symptoms from the H I used, which will be a total of twenty four hours, do I then try some subs at that point?? I'm totally confused by what is happening, pleas if anyone can help, please do!!

Hi, Welcome to Bluelight ! !
I personally would wait longer than 24 hours. I seized up once adding subs after methadone and prior Heroin. Do you mind if I move your post to another section? Here is the Suboxone Mega Thread and FAQ v. 19. as well. How are you now?

I'm not good. I took two mg of subs going up by 0.5 mg very half hour and was fine. Then for some strange reason I decided to take more. I went up to six and started having sweating and my nose started running. So I got online and read to keep taking subs until symptoms stop. Well I made it to 12mg, all along getting worse until I was in full blown PW. Then I read that to stop that was to do more H, so I snorted two big lines. It kind of helped for a brief time and I could actually sit still for a minute. Thought then that I'd try and sleep and then the restless legs and anxiety came back. Those are the only symptoms that I currently have right now. Do you know how long these PW's will last? And then tomorrow do I wait to go into withdrawl again or do I just take a small dose of subs. I really appreciate you responding. It means a lot, especially in a time like this when you feel so alone.

I am going to move this thread to Other Drugs for now. I can move it again. :)

Perhaps look at Basic Drug Discussion also, and Recovery to the right below.