• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Precipitated wds something to worry about?

ladyhlove

Bluelighter
Tomorrow I start my first day of ORT. I'm excited yet nervous.

Before today, I always assumed that precipitated withdrawals only occurred if you have dosed your DOC within 12 hours. In fact, the clinic I'm beginning tomorrow morning at 7am said I could keep doing till 9pm

Well I took the last dose of my bag around 1:30 pm. I was planning on grabbing another small one after work to keep me well until 9pm so I could eat properly and get some sleep before starting all or this. However, after reading some of the PW horror stories on here, I became worried. I was supposed to meet my dealer around 6pm tonight for my last fix... however, he's a shitty human being who loves to lie about how he's 'pulling in the parking lot now" while he's a half an hour away and I eventually said fuck it..I'm not buying anymore..this is a sign.

While part of me wishes I could've said goodbye to my drug lover properly..I'm good to be done.

I didn't use much today..just a couple of lines to stay well, however, I had been using worse than ever before today.

My question is: since I have barely used today and last dosed at 1:30 pm and will not receive subs till around 11am tomorrow..will i get PW?

I think you'll be ok. As long as your in withdrawal your good. It's dose dependant too. See if they will let you start with 1mg of sub and go from there. I wouldn't take 8mg unless I was sick sick like full blown withdrawal.