• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Precip withdraw

Pittsburgh78

Greenlighter
New to this site.

I have been using fentanyl (snorting) 20-25 bags per day for the last 10 months. Decided I wanted to stop using. Went to a clinic and got some subs (8mg Films). I waited about 20 hours and took my first sub. Within 30 min I was in full PW. It lasted a little longer than 9 hours. When I could actually move again. I ran out and got some fet. I did 10 bags and felt somewhat normal. My question is how/why did the PW start? What can I do next? It’s been 3 days since that has happened. I have been using 10 bags of fet a day since then. Since the thought of withdrawing again is un fucking bearable At this point.

New to this site.

I have been using fentanyl (snorting) 20-25 bags per day for the last 10 months. Decided I wanted to stop using. Went to a clinic and got some subs (8mg Films). I waited about 20 hours and took my first sub. Within 30 min I was in full PW. It lasted a little longer than 9 hours. When I could actually move again. I ran out and got some fet. I did 10 bags and felt somewhat normal. My question is how/why did the PW start? What can I do next? It’s been 3 days since that has happened. I have been using 10 bags of fet a day since then. Since the thought of withdrawing again is un fucking bearable At this point.
My friend fentanyl makes your tolerance so high its not even funny whatever you do their is gonna be some pain next time you get your meds instead of taking them put them away and go for a walk far away from your house take a bus ride into the city just set it up so your miles away this is what i would do then go hang somewhere with someone when the withdrawals start then you can dose but dont go back home until your in withdrawal just take your time because you will have no energy when you get home and dose take your time... wait 5-10 min between doses minmal and go slow... this is how you reduce your tolerance for the lover of all that is holy STOP TAKING FETANYL just get some smack its safer and way less addictive and also you dont have to risk death to get high this is what I would do anyway you would be suprised what I know and how I can help you please feel free to pm me for some advise

I am praying for you I have been through bad withdrawal myself but damn i dont wanna scare you but this is reality take care of yourself buddy x

My friend fentanyl makes your tolerance so high its not even funny whatever you do their is gonna be some pain next time you get your meds instead of taking them put them away and go for a walk far away from your house take a bus ride into the city just set it up so your miles away this is what i would do then go hang somewhere with someone when the withdrawals start then you can dose but dont go back home until your in withdrawal just take your time because you will have no energy when you get home and dose take your time... wait 5-10 min between doses minmal and go slow... this is how you reduce your tolerance for the lover of all that is holy STOP TAKING FETANYL just get some smack its safer and way less addictive and also you dont have to risk death to get high this is what I would do anyway you would be suprised what I know and how I can help you please feel free to pm me for some advise
Thank you!!! I sent you a PM