pre workout booster non AAS?

Tried 500 mg seems to do the job but I'm sure this is low dose. I'm curious why combining iodine with tyrosine seem to be a good combo? Is it to manufacture T3 or T4? I think selenium has to be in the stack as well. Anyone know? Would this then be a good fat burner?

my specialty here!
what do you know about nootropics?
3 grams of l-tyrosine taken 1 hour after your meal and 45 min before the gym will put your focus and mood in a very productive range.
Add your given dose of caffeine
some ephedrine

just start with that, I got much more!....

OK so I think I found the source about Tyrosine raising BP, it's while combining it with MAOI drugs. It does elevate BP in some people but lowers it in some people, according to the quote. It has antidepressant effect as well. Yes, I do feel energized as I type this while I just did my sets of pushups when I know I wasn't even close to being motivated. Now, I'm trying to figure out what power it holds when combining with iodine and selenium. Seems as if the combo benefits the thyroid and I wonder if this will be a good fat burner?

I was concerned about using Tyrosine because of my amphetamine use, thinking it may raise BP some more. I guess if I don't take at the same time I should be fine.

Just checked my BP it's at 149/99.

I can find little evidence to support L-tyrosine elevating BP, there is however some research to suggest it lowers diastolic...

Beware of advice given on websites with products for sale....

Last edited: