• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Potentially Dangerous New Herbal Blend - XXX Black Label

Why dont people just smoke weed instead of trying out all these synthetic chemicals

Far more efficacious dude. I haven't bothered with natural Cannabis for 3 years now. Except for 4 days at the Harvest Festival of course.

I get tested for sport as well so I don't have a choice.

Why dont people just smoke weed instead of trying out all these synthetic chemicals

Same reason I try different illicit drugs, to experience something different and make up my own decision on what I do and don't enjoy. Synthetic or natural makes no difference in my eyes. Just because something is natural in no way implies that it is better for us or will have more pleasurable affects.
Admittadly I've had only a few synthetic cannabis wannabe-s and most of the time weed has always come out better. Having said that the original Kroniic gave me an awesome high and I laughed much harder then I had with weed in recent times. If I built up a tollerance it may not be as enjoyable and I suspect it would be worse for me (Purely because cannabis has had decades of research and the verdict is pretty safe).

Don't get me wrong, I still much prefer cannabis and it is also generally cheaper But I think a stigma against something purely because it's a synthetic chemical is a flawed view.

It's all organic chem :p

It's about trying new things for me too and it's been too long since I have.

Stuff is shit! New chems are dodgy as fuck and vary from batch to batch with side effects. Also super addictive if you hit the shit too hard. Have posted before on how dodgy this shit is (previous blends AM2201 etc) and yet here I am posting again cause I thought "It's legal... I'll just smoke this one time..." Thats how it starts, next thing your lungs are FUCKED! Stay far away or prepare for pulmonary fibrosis! Bring back JWH-018 at least it fucked my lungs up less (still fucked them hard if you smoked to much).

My partner works at an outlet that sells the synthetic smoke products. Apparently the xxx black label was recalled because it had traces of battery acid and fiber glass.

I believe this is probably the same "Black Label Premium Blend" that I smoked for 4 months. Discontinuing use resulted in an awful 4 day withdrawal that was nothing like quitting marijuana or JWH. I was in a bath tub most of the time, shaking, cold, drinking nothing but gatoraid, unable to eat much. It was awful. Then 2 weeks later I developed full blown psychosis, was arrested, and later court ordered to a psychiatric hospital. I'm still trying to figure out what was in that stuff. I know someone previously suggested AM-2201. An employee at a smoke shop once told me that he suspected mephedrone or MDPV. I've never done bathsalts but the come down is what I imagine its like coming down off of crack or speed or something like that. That's sort of what I'm leaning towards thinking is that the new 'synthetic marijuana blends' are being laced with bathsalts, but I'm not sure. Maybe AM2201 has awful withdrawal too? Unlike THC or JWH. Any thoughts?

^if you've got some left send it off to ecstasydata.org or at least enquire with them in whether they can help test it for you. they will charge you a fee but it would be absolutely vital information to the community.

wasn't there a blend going around with trace amounts on phenazepam last year at some point?

^if you've got some left send it off to ecstasydata.org or at least enquire with them in whether they can help test it for you. they will charge you a fee but it would be absolutely vital information to the community.

wasn't there a blend going around with trace amounts on phenazepam last year at some point?

It was Kronic. The results were found in NZ.

Schizochris, we don't encourage speculations on what something contains here. Just because there's no way anyone can tell for sure, so guessing based on effects is useless at best but potentially dangerous at worst. Tentram raises a good point about sending it into ecstasydata.org. Real, factual information on the blend would be absolutely golden.