Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Potentially Dangerous New Herbal Blend - XXX Black Label

Verybuffed

Bluelighter
I tried some of the XXX Black Label herbal incense and had some horrible side effects that need to be reported.

An hour after ingesting the product a loud ringing sensation started in my ears that was quite worrying. The sensation lasted around 1.5-2 hours before it finally subsided.

A couple of hours later I wanted to see if it was actually the product causing the sensation so I tried it again and after an hour a very loud and persistent ringing in my ears started that didn't subside until a further 2 hours.

People need to avoid this blend as I honestly feel it is dangerous.

The retailer and manufacturer have been informed.

Hey guys this isn't a thread for incense blends it is a specific alert thread for a dangerous product that is currently being sold on the Australia market.

I'd appreciate it if all discussion in this thread could please be kept relevant.

Its shit to hear about these nasty side effects Verybuffed, unlucky. This is why I pretty much stopped using "legal highs" and RC's. You just never know how one will react to it. Atleast with other illicit substances they have been around for quite a while for the long term effects to be established. Any idea what may be in it? Some JWH xxx perhaps?

Its shit to hear about these nasty side effects Verybuffed, unlucky. This is why I pretty much stopped using "legal highs" and RC's. You just never know how one will react to it. Atleast with other illicit substances they have been around for quite a while for the long term effects to be established. Any idea what may be in it? Some JWH xxx perhaps?

No idea mate. The mods won't like us speculating on what it is either. Seeing as it didn't produce any noticeable effects except the ear ringing I am thinking some kind of weird Cannabinoid or something.

I tried some of the XXX Black Label herbal incense and had some horrible side effects that need to be reported.

An hour after ingesting the product a loud ringing sensation started in my ears that was quite worrying. The sensation lasted around 1.5-2 hours before it finally subsided.

A couple of hours later I wanted to see if it was actually the product causing the sensation so I tried it again and after an hour a very loud and persistent ringing in my ears started that didn't subside until a further 2 hours.

People need to avoid this blend as I honestly feel it is dangerous.

The retailer and manufacturer have been informed.
my sisters bf smokes this shit all the time a couple of mates have too i've heard reports of people throwing up and passing out off this shit.legals blends have always been dodgy i wouldnt bother with any of that shit

Thanks for the report Verybuffed, doesn't sound good :\ Were there any long term effects...?

Warnings about worrisome side effects of brand name legal highs are definitely encouraged, however can everyone please avoid speculation of what the blend contains. It's all guesswork and therefore of limited value. Please only share further relevant info, such as other experiences, or substantiated info such as test results, lab results and so on.

Luckily no long term effects. I sure as hell aren't going to ingest any more either.

I am returning this product but would be keen to send some to ecstasydata to see what exactly is in it.

If it was a JWH-# chances are you had to much, they can have terrible effects when overdosed.

I've heard of similar negative effects from a 'next generation' legal high Black Widow. Intense paranoia and psychosis from seasons THC/JWH users. Avoid! Long gone are the days of the mellow JWH-018 style legal high.

I've heard of similar negative effects from a 'next generation' legal high Black Widow. Intense paranoia and psychosis from seasons THC/JWH users. Avoid! Long gone are the days of the mellow JWH-018 style legal high.

That is really bad news. Thanks for posting that.

Some of the new blends are being made with a new method. They last around 20 minutes and are incredibly intense even to a seasoned veteran. They come on as soon as you blow the smoke out too which is weird.

I agree with you Marley. JWH-018 was amazing.

Hmm... a friend recently told me a "new" smoking blend thats around made him and mates that smoked it "half deaf", in that they could hardly hear anything for an hour or so after use.

I'll try get the brand.

The government really needs to wise up and just damn well legalise the real stuff.

I agree, I brought 1oz of XXX Black Label and after the first few i thought i was going deaf.. Was really worried, could not hear any little sounds and had tele on double the volume as usual.. Even though it wasnt too bad a smoke the side effects are too scary and will never get this stuff again, it has been reported as a known side effect of AM-...

I agree, I brought 1oz of XXX Black Label and after the first few i thought i was going deaf.. Was really worried, could not hear any little sounds and had tele on double the volume as usual.. Even though it wasnt too bad a smoke the side effects are too scary and will never get this stuff again, it has been reported as a known side effect of AM-...

Thanks for posting about that mate and welcome to Bluelight. Feel free to hang around here as long as you want.

I know you from the other forum. In this forum you are allowed to write that it is a reported side effect of AM-2233. That's what we are all about here.

yea i had a bit of a bad trip the fist time I did it, but I had a big sesh at the pub before I did it too lol fukin spun out hard, done it a few more times nd been okay, was just wondering if it's detectable in a urine test if so how long dose it stay in ur system?

Dutch, I would imagine that as there is no telling what is in it, the question about whether or not is detectable is a little difficult to answer... however, as it is *probably* a synthetic canniboid, I would imagine that it isnt yet. Welcome to Bluelight.

Dutch, I would imagine that as there is no telling what is in it, the question about whether or not is detectable is a little difficult to answer... however, as it is *probably* a synthetic canniboid, I would imagine that it isnt yet. Welcome to Bluelight.

It is meant to be an AM-XXX compound. All of my research leads me to believe that. I know a store manger who had it labelled as AM-2201

Why dont people just smoke weed instead of trying out all these synthetic chemicals

^ I know that's what I prefer (weed) but some possibilities that people try or use these synthetic cannabis blends might be, they get drug tested for work, and this kind of stuff might not come up in the tests, or they don't have contacts and can buy this stuff easier, or they might think it's safer to use this from a LE point of view as to not get busted. Maybe other reasons too I guess, some people may prefer it.