• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

^^ this comming from someone who can "drive better" while on E!

Thank you for proving your own point!8) 8)

^^Not to mention the fact that his friend was having seizures and he didn't call the paramedics, just let her go on a jog to further put strain on her body....lol It takes all kinds....

My favorite roll tricks are not really tricks....
Great friends
Great setting
Great tunes.....

Makes it all great!

matt2012 said:
^^ this comming from someone who can "drive better" while on E!

Thank you for proving your own point!8) 8)

no, you don't drive while under the influence of ANY substance no matter how confident you THINK you are. don't be stupid and hand out shitty and dangerous advice such as this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Styrofoam Cheeto said:
^^Not to mention the fact that his friend was having seizures and he didn't call the paramedics, just let her go on a jog to further put strain on her body....lol It takes all kinds....

My favorite roll tricks are not really tricks....
Great friends
Great setting
Great tunes.....

Makes it all great!
um we did call 911...thank you :)

miamiroller said:
um we did call 911...thank you :)

Go back and read your initial post. Nothing in there about calling 911. In fact, you let her go out running. What if she would have collapsed and died while on said run? Sorry, nothing against ou, but you could have been more cautious about the situation, IMO. So, thank you :0)

On with the roll tricks, people!

You know...I never got the menthol smokes thing. Im a regular flavor guy my self. I understand the whole idea behind it but it just wasn't that great to me. I am adicted to Halls cough drops. I eat them like candy and they make a menthol flavor I would bet they give you better result (minus the Nicotien fix though)

gimpwizard said:
Btw... I am rolling.. and I did just take a dump.. and it was fantastic. Please go poop while you roll. ;)
haha that does always feel good ;)

oh and look at sculptures and artwork - discovered this one by accident on the weekend. left a crappy party and we ended up roaming the streets of the city full peaking and noticed all these scultures and artworks we'd never noticed before and they were all amazing. oh and the replica 1650's dutch ship on the harbour - AMAZING!! couldn't stop staring at it for ages!! dude who looked after ship was full cool about it and taught us a heap about it - haha learnt a lot for a friday night 2am!

i wanna try this again - maybe at the art gallery??

Have a girl to hug all night. (who is coincidentally wearing a really soft shirt.)

It was sweet.

Drink grapefruit juice while you take any recreational drug and it will intensify its effects.. :)

There is an enzyme in it that prohibits the breakdown of the drug.. A lot of body builders drink grapefruit juice with their orals and they noticed a significant difference!

Thank me later..

What gets me going...

If im in the club.

FEMALES the more/the merrier
Lights/The lazer lights are the shit
Fog machines
Standing by the speakers/feeling the bass
Shooting out freezing cold air out of these tubes they have.
Vicks inhaler.
Minty gum/candy
RedBull
Ice being rubbed on me
Massages
Glow sticks

Since I dont smoke,as of last weekend I had a black n mild blow me up hard.

Also since im from FL,You cant forget the Breaks ;)

813 huh? I'm right across the bay, 727.. hit me up! :)

Stormans in St. pete is the best place to go, lemme tell ya.. haha, or hard rock til 6am!!

813Dragon said:
What gets me going...

If im in the club.

FEMALES the more/the merrier
Lights/The lazer lights are the shit
Fog machines
Standing by the speakers/feeling the bass
Shooting out freezing cold air out of these tubes they have.
Vicks inhaler.
Minty gum/candy
RedBull
Ice being rubbed on me
Massages
Glow sticks

Since I dont smoke,as of last weekend I had a black n mild blow me up hard.

Also since im from FL,You cant forget the Breaks ;)

purell. apply hand sanitizer to the inside of the arm, wrist to elbow... a lot of it... swirl your nails lightly up and down the length of the persons arm and blow as you are finishing scratching... its awesome.. also kissing the very back of someones neck and blowing as you back away.. yum. Hugs, hugs, hugs... and John 00 Flemming.

A girl and cigarettes.

I decided I'm not going to roll again unless I got some ladies to hug and touch. :D Girls are just so damn soooooft. XD

take off your top and press your body against a really cold window
lie on the floor, for some reason being flat feels really amazing

devouredflesh said:
whats all this "vicks" thing
i dont understand

vicks inhalier is what you want. Put it in your mouth, NOT the end you normally put in your nose. Blow EASY into their eyes while massaging their face, head, shoulders etc.

After you are done with that, get your glow sticks out, leds... give that person a light show.

I do light shows after this pretty close to the persons eyes for better effects.

Just don't blow to hard. It can fuck someones vision up for a bit..

maybe have someone do it to you first, to see what it's about..