⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it! Yeah the "Amazing" thing in the title is a bit of a douche move, but on Youtube it's normally so hard to get more than like 10 views. Turns out people are much more likely to click the link if there is more incentive, like the word "Amazing" added to the title. It attracts much more negative feedback, but hey, it also attracts some people who like the music.

Thanks again for listening!

RoboTripping and Opium Collab First Edition!

here is a song we've been working on for a little bit, needs some work still but it's a start. Expect a mix tape from us soon! Hope you enjoy!

Here is the link to a free download and stream of the song. Feel free to leave your feedback so we can improve our work. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

http://www.reverbnation.com/panickatt Song is at the top, named Tree Stem, enjoy!

i see you mods didnt feel us worthy of our own thread. This is a BL event!! lol maybe next time.

Edit: Another track up for listening same website. this one is called Nip Tuck (opium freestyle)

made a new track today while on etiz, honey oil and vaped 5-meo-dalt :)

http://www.reverbnation.com/panickatt called 5-meo-dalt

Last edited:
Enter Sandman Cover by RR

Looking for some feedback on this; feeling really creative lately so made a mix of an electronic and a guitar version of this song. It's not quite done yet but wanted some input so i can make it better.

http://www.reverbnation.com/panickatt it's the first song at the top.

i have to mix it better and fix a small timing error. any other suggestions would be greatly welcome!

updated and fixed some timing and mixing issues! almost done!

Last edited:
^ Sorry pal, I left a thread re direct on the main board but unfortunately nemd is a slow forum already and this thread especially has slowed down a lot recently

It seems like there used to be a lot more people regularly posting in this thread besides just euphoria
Not sayin that's a problemo either, euphoria, that middle eastern jam up there was really cool

shit euphoria that is heavy as hell; what equipment do you use? Man i've been practicing guitar like nuts lately but can't play anywhere near that well, especially the sweep picking.

shit euphoria that is heavy as hell; what equipment do you use? Man i've been practicing guitar like nuts lately but can't play anywhere near that well, especially the sweep picking.

hey thanks man...glad you like it:)...i use a fender stratocaster and just plug straight through an amp modeler(various models depending on style).....as far as sweep picking goes...i never really do straight sweeps...i sorta sweep the first three notes(major or minor triad)and then tap a pentatonic scale or another scale on the way down...has a cool legato effect :)

hey thanks man...glad you like it:)...i use a fender stratocaster and just plug straight through an amp modeler(various models depending on style).....as far as sweep picking goes...i never really do straight sweeps...i sorta sweep the first three notes(major or minor triad)and then tap a pentatonic scale or another scale on the way down...has a cool legato effect :)

nice idea, i don't really tap much, i can sweep 6 strings down really well but going back up i need practice :) i play a les paul and it gets tricky playing the high frets on it. I listened to your other work too and damn you can switch styles with ease, very impressed with your work. Motivates me to keep practicing non stop.

definitely sounds like a strat in ur latest post there lol. I have a p90 in my LP and can get some tones like that but they are more thick. I love funk guitar. I imagine you know who john scofield is?

nice idea, i don't really tap much, i can sweep 6 strings down really well but going back up i need practice :) i play a les paul and it gets tricky playing the high frets on it. I listened to your other work too and damn you can switch styles with ease, very impressed with your work. Motivates me to keep practicing non stop.

definitely sounds like a strat in ur latest post there lol. I have a p90 in my LP and can get some tones like that but they are more thick. I love funk guitar. I imagine you know who john scofield is?

scofield is GREAT...i'm mainly into oldschool cats like pat martino,wes,and george benson and you can put scofield in there too...