⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

And please keep in mind I’m drunk lmao. I’m not a rapper, I am a writer however, and I do got some bars lol so just pay attention to the lyrics

I might have posted this in here before, but this is a recording of a song I wrote years ago that I recorded with a band that I was apart of for a few months in 2020. It's probably my proudest work, I love the song and feel like we really did it justice. Note, these are my lyrics + music, the guitarist/singer plays the guitar solos and does the lead vocals, I play bass and sing some backup vocals in the chorus.

I really want to re-record this myself one day and do it even better with my own gear and vocal stylings/groove. I have another song I'm really proud of that we weren't able to record but I'd like to one day get that off the ground.

Nice, dude.

My days consist of all things Drum and Bass related....

Productions - Laydee Virus on Beatport || Laydee Virus on Juno
Mixes - Laydee Virus Mixes on Mixupload

Big ups! 👽🙃👊☣️🎶
Laydee Virus
601a6af42bc7a-big.png

I think some point a year or so ago I posted a short rendition of "Something in the Way" by Nirvana. I forgot about it, but being that it's the only other recording posted on my YouTube, it must've happened.

Being the simple two chord song that it is, it's something I've been working with off and on for a little while, as I'm still kinda working out how to play guitar and sing together well enough.

Well, I'm pleased to say that I've gotten much better at it, AND since I'm dating a magnificent vocalist, I got her to sing it with me, even though it's depressing.

Hope you guys check it out and enjoy!!

One little take we did today of STP Creep