⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Collected my stuff into a mix-tape. Haven't done anything music in a while. Trying to learn some Chopin instead.

Of the past couple pages I perused this is by far some of the best shit.

Good ambienty memphisy beats

My man’s music..thanks to anyone who listens 😝💜

hey first post here and i plan to stick around this community is awesome. this is one of my recent tracks i posted its a remix of mad world with my raps, still workin on it but thought id share.

Love this track!

I might have posted this in here before, but this is a recording of a song I wrote years ago that I recorded with a band that I was apart of for a few months in 2020. It's probably my proudest work, I love the song and feel like we really did it justice. Note, these are my lyrics + music, the guitarist/singer plays the guitar solos and does the lead vocals, I play bass and sing some backup vocals in the chorus.

I really want to re-record this myself one day and do it even better with my own gear and vocal stylings/groove. I have another song I'm really proud of that we weren't able to record but I'd like to one day get that off the ground.

I just recorded a rap song I wrote lol my boyfriend is a beat maker so we just put it together real quick on the fly. It’s just for fun so I hope y’all don’t judge too harshly 😝😝😝