⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

a madonna edit i made coming off a molly =) no need to shower me with praise, i know its super awesome.

The Right Thing

artworks-000074709805-ae0wc8-t200x200.jpg

^ really diggin' it man. very spacey and ambient and ambivalent to my mid-day smoke session. listened to "Wobzor" after that and loved it even more, as I am a sucker for dat bass

Mysterier: yeah man e-mail me at jimpossible1... gmail. I'd love to hear any music from you. I can def hear some Circa Survive in there

this is the most over-produced song I've ever drummed for, but I love it:

Cheers axl. Wobzor isn't me though, that's just some random guy who plays after. I think Wobzor is shite and detest that it plays after all of my songs :X

Anyway here's another (of mine):

The 7 2 Blues
artworks-000074800040-agy1j9-t200x200.jpg

Just finished a rough demo with the singer in my band (i do all instruments and production and backing vocals) The End Of Belvedere

Our rhythm section has been MIA since we sort-of fired our bassist but not really, and our drummer decided that he hates everyone in the band but me and wants to start a post rock band with me (for which I am personally extremely down).

Anyway, since our last show which was almost 2 months ago, I have discovered that I have a metric fuckton of great microphones in my apartment complex that i can use, so my singer and i have been recording cheesy sounding real-drum-free demos of our songs.

Just A Turn (Acoustic)

Just A Turn (Live) [My singer falls down at 3:23]

Excuse our band name :| we're changing it.

O ya @euphoria445 just bought yer album :D! Although it won't download cause my iPad doesn't have enough space, but Judging by the previews it should be some guitar-y greatness

Last edited:
bigmugs ..thank you! i appreciate the listen at least..that means the world to me man...and i'm glad you took the time...thanks so much bro..

^ That was eggselant Rog
Love those random bluesy finger bend stalls

To get rid if plugin latency get an audio interface or config ur daw to make up for it. I typically run 2ms these days comp is a monster tho :)

something different from me: http://www.reverbnation.com/phorzeine/song/20025147-guitar-calling-phorzeine-playing that's me actually playing a guitar mixed with synth stuff, it was played on a warmoth strat with bb3 in bridge and single coil pickup in the neck (out of a strat) with schaller locking tremolo, really fun to play

Last edited:
new album

my 2nd album /compilation of guitar stuff is now distributed,my last album "shades of the now till yesteryear " had the concept of linking the past with now,this particular album was still a guitar oriented album,but focuses on a continuing runaround of styles ..everything from surf,to jazz,to rock,classical,hawaiin,blues,bits of fusion etc....i tried to maintain a flow and still tell a story with each sample,but again the overall theme is a revolving door of different styles from top to bottom while still conveying the overall message of the title of the album overall....thank you for listening..these are both links to amazon and itunes for the samples
http://amzn.to/1iPEmdl

http://bit.ly/1fQd6FT