• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Post Your Pic - Using vs. Sober 2.0

Thanks both! My oxycodone abuse tooth would ruin the model career but luckily I can get them fixed in two weeks.

Before:
oHlbn9J.jpg

After:
vfLagbz.jpg

One NICE thing about having been burglarized is my new phone has only healthy photos and selfies =D

On an ancillary note, I had to run to that seventh circle of hell known as the Mal-Wart Supercenter for a HDMI cable (I chose the seventh circle because that's where the punishment was to literally be in crowds of people in human shit) and I got propositioned by some very rough looking young lady sporting the ghetto-est bling and tattoos who was buying some questionable looking hygiene products and I thought yeaaaaahhhh, I still got it.... 8)

Last edited:
One NICE thing about having been burglarized is my new phone has only healthy photos and selfies =D

On an ancillary note, I had to run to that seventh circle of hell known as the Mal-Wart Supercenter for a HDMI cable (I chose the seventh circle because that's where the punishment was to literally be in crowds of people in human shit) and I got propositioned by some very rough looking young lady sporting the ghetto-est bling and tattoos who was buying some questionable looking hygiene products and I thought yeaaaaahhhh, I still got it.... 8)

Lol... Love the literary reference.. BTW.. What were the questionable products.. and did you involve yourself in the questionable dalliance?

Lol... Love the literary reference.. BTW.. What were the questionable products.. and did you involve yourself in the questionable dalliance?
Haha, no way. Syphilis is making a comeback. Seriously. I don't know what the product was but she was studying it scrupulously while holding up the line. Whatever it is, it came in a small white can with a thin squirt top. Looked like some kind of foam. Ewwww.

I wish I could figure out how to post a pic. I just realized renewing library books that my account photo on the Orange County Library System website could be my "using" photo. I look fucking 60 years old in that pic.

August 2015 - 41 going on 60+
2561157.0.jpg

August 2017 - an age appropriate 43
wqpz12.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I love the pics... you're looking beautiful, beebox.

And aihfl, it's great to see you looking so well!

You are very welcome aihfl! Your skin is beautiful. I wear alot of makeup to look that "natural" and glowy. Such a wonderful transformation in you ❤

You are very welcome aihfl! Your skin is beautiful. I wear alot of makeup to look that "natural" and glowy. Such a wonderful transformation in you ❤

Thank you 10. One of my close friends from college in Chicago asked me why I am blacked out drunk and high all the time when I live in the Sunshine State and can be outside all year round. Good point. I'm on shaky footing right now but just need to get back into the routine I was before that last binge, before Irma, before all of it.