Positive Post something that makes you feel peaceful, happy, or content.

The founder of YWAM 50 plus years ago stated "The Need doesn't constitute the call"

In light of the darkness that most of the members feel because of the departure of Capt.H. ...

“We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain.”
-AW

Snuggles with this dude <3
X5XVu7g.jpg

CBL is a special band to me. They are heavily associated with all my early exploration of psychedelics as a teenager. They are such a great band. Its the ultimate "trip music" for me. Unfortunately they are so heavily associated with drugs for me I can't listen unless I'm high now. Still good happy psychedelic shit.

Many of their songs have taken me to another planet man. Good shit.

They are such a great band. Its the ultima
Yep, CBL, room either dark or a candle flowing its light like a waterfall...and 6-8 grams of psilocybin mushrooms. That is the perfect landscape. Maybe to have 100mg of high-quality mdma with it from tome to time, just in case you want to make it a bit more warmer and fluid. Favourite psy band for sure. :)

Although this one goes hand in hand with them and it makes me peaceful, content and joyfull also:

Many nights well spent alone, with everything on the tip of my fingernails...camping out near the fire that is shining the edge of imagination itself. Beautiful crew from Ultimae rec. 🙏

Yep, CBL, room either dark or a candle flowing its light like a waterfall...and 6-8 grams of psilocybin mushrooms. That is the perfect landscape. Maybe to have 100mg of high-quality mdma with it from tome to time, just in case you want to make it a bit more warmer and fluid. Favourite psy band for sure. :)

Although this one goes hand in hand with them and it makes me peaceful, content and joyfull also:

Many nights well spent alone, with everything on the tip of my fingernails...camping out near the fire that is shining the edge of imagination itself. Beautiful crew from Ultimae rec. 🙏

There are certain moments of certain songs that still give me chills and 'flashbacks'.

This whole album I deeply admire, and this song particularly gave me OBEs and good memories, the first part of it at least

Definitely my favorite and most listened to album

One thing that never fails to put me to sleep are gun channels on YouTube. I swear to god demolition ranch will send me to bed quicker than a glass of warm milk before a boxing match with Mike Tyson.

One thing that keeps me peaceful in life is knowing that I don't have to depend on my parents anymore. (back in the day i was always asking them for money). Now I am living by supporting my self. Feels Good. Don't make the most money in the world, but I am not having to hit the fam up for $.
Wish I could say the same about my sister. :\

Live in the hood, but hey I am okay with that until something better comes along.