Positive Post something that makes you feel peaceful, happy, or content.

I gotta tell you @mal3volent, I freaking LOVE this early morning boat ride!
I want this early morning boat ride! I keep coming back again and again to watch it!
How cool is your cat also? Fuckin little badass Kitty!!

Haha I wish that was me! I just found it on imgur. My 19 year old cat died about a year ago. I fostered a kitten for a couple months not too long ago but she found a permanent home recently, so I'm kittyless at the moment <3

Haha I wish that was me! I just found it on imgur. My 19 year old cat died about a year ago. I fostered a kitten for a couple months not too long ago but she found a permanent home recently, so I'm kittyless at the moment <3

lol! Sorry.
I am recovering, I am recovering! Haha!!

Sorry to hear about your kitty. 😢

Creating. I’m always the most at peace when I’m making music, drawing, building, etc.

sometimes I think how I’ve taken SO MUCH from the universe and maybe, in some weird way, creating something beautiful will help to tip the scales a bit back towardbalance.

probably a cheesy, romantic notion. But that’s ok sometimes :)

For me things that make me happy...

Tromping through the deep woods on search for elusive mushrooms, the quiet of both the woods and your mind as you scan the forest floor.

Trying exotic substances, especially if I can source them myself.

But the thing that makes me the happiest and most content of all.. Taking a good dose of MDMA and LSD, and dancing for hours in front of an F1 sound rig. Idk why that particular sound system captures the music I like perfectly and I can spend days doing nothing but eating, sleeping and dancing. For a week after that I’ll be so satisfied of music that I can’t even listen to it as I’m simply “good.” Nothing can come close to that.

After the winter I’ve had, I spend my days dreaming about this summer when I’ll be able to have that feeling again.

-GC

im reading "the inheritance trilogy" it's a series about dragons but they take me to the most wonderful place i have ever seen and i never want to leave

ge7dVZz.jpg

cnrAd3G.jpg

I love the second picture in that first post too - reminds me of the ending of Antichrist, but in a nice, soothing way...if that makes any sense at all!

For me, it's picking locks in a quiet room. The feel of a binding pin, the click when it sets, the ping when a padlock gives up and pops open... Gets me right in the dopamines. It's weird, because generally when I'm in a bad way I have absolutely no tolerance for tricky, fiddly, potentially frustrating things. Maybe lockpicking is different because I know, in an emergency, I can go watch the Lockpicking Lawyer doing it like a pro, and narrating everything in his thoroughly soothing tones.

View attachment 13549
How unique.

As long as we keep the picking to our own little room isn't that right now?

I'm very happy about the fact I can work again from Thursday on. I'm a physical therapist, selfemployed, and the fucking COVID-19- Virus had to make us close our practice - which is a mess financially, because people pay me cash and i had NO income whatsoever for 4 weeks now, which is making me anxious about my existence - very anxious. Directly before all that shit happens I had to pay taxes (1250 Euro) and the social insurance ( I'm sorry I don't know the correct English word for it) - for medical treatments, for accidents and for retirement later (nearly 5000 Euro) - that means I had no financial support directly before the pandemia started.

So, Im looking forward to be allowed to work again from Thursday on, even if we have to change a lot at these times at the practice. But I'm happy because I feel lonely sitting at home, its forbidden to be visited by friends, to visit patients at hospitals and so on. And of course I'm taking MUCH of drugs, mostly RC-Benzos and Cocaine which I normally don't do during the week.

Working with people makes me sooo happy and I really like it, so just waiting for Thursday and then lets see....