Positive Post something that makes you feel peaceful, happy, or content.

heic0611b.jpg
A Hubble Chubby

Couldn’t install Shazam soon enough looked up some forgotten lyrics found this instead

Unlike when I drink ethanol (being a real alcoholic, I get where Lance Dodes is coming from but dude some of us are truly sicker than others beyond the reach of psychotherapy or so it seems…) Joanna or in this case Anna she gives me real hope…

Floating in the cool water on a raft or a tube . . . . . with everyone else doing it too and I fit right in. Oh the water is so cool, the air is so fresh and floating is a delight.
And the puppy doggies making everything even more fun too. 🐶😁😎🌊

Rainy days... I fucking love them. Makes me feel like being lazy is Ok just for today.
i fucking love them too. And Winter over Summer. It is currently 91 here and it fucking sucks. Here, being Upstate NY. When i was a child, my dad and I would sit on the front porch glider (swinging chair thing), and watch storms together. I will take a rainy day over sunshine any day. The heavier the downpour, the better. Throw in some thunder, please.

i fucking love them too. And Winter over Summer. It is currently 91 here and it fucking sucks. Here, being Upstate NY. When i was a child, my dad and I would sit on the front porch glider (swinging chair thing), and watch storms together. I will take a rainy day over sunshine any day. The heavier the downpour, the better. Throw in some thunder, please.
Yes, absolutely winter over summer. Of course I live in Central Florida so it is mid to upper 90's with like 80% humidity right now which is a nightmare. Especially in opioid withdrawal.

We never really get snow here but everytime Im in extremely cold temps everyone is amazed that I'm able to walk around in shorts. I'm a man of paradoxes though because my heritage is Irish(Nordic viking) and Puerto Rican. I've always swung between poles from everything to mood, personality, preferences and motivations. This has been a defining trait of my life. My friend calls it bipolar. I say I'm just mercurial.

^^^
That's so funny because my cousin lives near St. Lucie (FL) and one day in the middle of Winter it got really cold and all the kids went to school and had on long pants except her kid and everyone was laughing about it because he had on shorts. It does get cold though. lol. And everyone was laughing including all of us adults and my cousin said he doesn't even own a pair of long pants. And it was just too funny. 🤪 We're all beach people though. The kids would go boogie boarding everyday almost and you know . . . they would wear shorts.
So it was almost snowing that day and her kid is in like shorts . . . . . . and we're all laughing about it. Well the kid didn't have any pants. Too much drunk at the beach all of the time. Too much fun.
The kids when they're too cute though. 😀
That was just the first post I read and it really made me laugh. :deway:

I can’t let nicotine control my moods any longer it seems I want it to be the centerpiece of enjoyment in my using or that’s how much I use it compared to other stuff but it’s time to end that abusive inhalation not out of the thick of it yet would smoke tobacco if I had a dollar for some wtf lol at least the wanting to vape a disposable is losing its hold

I would enjoy playing a computer game perhaps I will try to reinstall Windows on this locked desktop and install a rpg keep my hands occupied also attention like get back into WoW get a rush from that again like the old days

But then it wasn’t all fun and games playing that actually remembering the required amount of time perhaps not a mmo bad idea on second thought

Guess I will go try to escape into a gaming quagmire of keyboard mayhem

And the ramparts we tumbled all the way down from into the queerly bemusing quagmire a real hellish fall from grace into a sad little demented space at least we can escape into a playful place at a leisurely pace

That new song that hypnotizes you old song haha their music video version I dig it

Ok my goodness do I have more songs to check out than gonna take some time off overwhelmed with choices

Last edited: