Positive Post something that makes you feel peaceful, happy, or content.

Image, video, song, poem, quote...anything goes as long as it's positive and makes you feel good.

325710-landscape-nature-river-forest-dark-sunrise-mist-shrubs-trees-atmosphere-Germany-748x421.jpg

winter-trees.jpg

screen-4.jpg

Blue-Ridge-Parkway-Sunset-1170x781.jpeg

FFS man,I know these images are old, but they're fucking amazing...

Honestly I have this marble run I made with my support worker and it took around a month to complete. It's really fiddly and it fits together just with wood sliding and locking together. When I turn the wheel it's super satisfying having the marbles get carried up the contraption over through the path they go down one side or the other to the bottom again and knowing I basically made it all on my own.
If you have ever seen " Fracture " with Sir Anthony Hopkins..........those creations were the bomb. Looked like massive roller coasters using marbles as the conveyance.

I approve of Biebs the older I get how strange.
Justin Biebs - Honest (cool vid I checked out well his single had a vid playing on Spotify nice break from YouTube surfing so distracting for me)

I have really struggled with "faith" last few years.

Too many sinister immitators and mercenaries between us and what I always reasoned and hoped to be an ultimate divine.

But. My dog is incredible, so special, pure, joyous, fun, loving and holy.

And so hilarious too lol! She keeps me high. And she cracks me up too. She's so funny.

So who made, and sent her? Because THAT is the guy I need to be praying to if/when I say my prayers no joke.

Where did she come from I wanna know, cos it ain't no Ra for one no way.

This is an easy one to answer: Music.

Without it I would die.

Oh, and my hearing is going to shit. This has been going on now for nearly 2 years, since the first episode. Many episodes since then. High frequencies in left ear are distorted at certain specific pitches, started noticing it mid March, it even makes my left ear feel funny when I hear those pitches, meaning that's a neurological problem. Right ear still ringing, and it's gotten worse. I need to use an EQ to bring a shelf so that I don't get too much high frequency sound, my low frequency hearing (below 2kHz) is down 10dB in both ears now, as opposed to a -5dB notch at 1kHz in my right ear on the last audiogram, the latest audiogram shows a uniform 10dB loss at everything below 2kHz both ears.

Even with an EQ I sometimes catch a glimpse of that distortion.

Let's see how the next 5 years pan out. I don't like what I am seeing of the future, and maybe I might get killed because of out-of-control inflation, or suffer even more severe health problems as a result, so I'm not terribly worried, but at the same time I'm pretty disgusted at why I have been picked for something like this. It's like God wants to test me, but why would God test me if he knows I'm going to fail it anyway. Doesn't make sense. I think I'm doomed.

This is an easy one to answer: Music.

Without it I would die.

Oh, and my hearing is going to shit. This has been going on now for nearly 2 years, since the first episode. Many episodes since then. High frequencies in left ear are distorted at certain specific pitches, started noticing it mid March, it even makes my left ear feel funny when I hear those pitches, meaning that's a neurological problem. Right ear still ringing, and it's gotten worse. I need to use an EQ to bring a shelf so that I don't get too much high frequency sound, my low frequency hearing (below 2kHz) is down 10dB in both ears now, as opposed to a -5dB notch at 1kHz in my right ear on the last audiogram, the latest audiogram shows a uniform 10dB loss at everything below 2kHz both ears.

Even with an EQ I sometimes catch a glimpse of that distortion.

Let's see how the next 5 years pan out. I don't like what I am seeing of the future, and maybe I might get killed because of out-of-control inflation, or suffer even more severe health problems as a result, so I'm not terribly worried, but at the same time I'm pretty disgusted at why I have been picked for something like this. It's like God wants to test me, but why would God test me if he knows I'm going to fail it anyway. Doesn't make sense. I think I'm doomed.
I just came here to say music saved my life as well. Also, I was officially diagnosed with tinnitus some 20 years ago when they wouldn't let me join the army because of it. Dodged a bullet there.

Anyway, I've learned to tune it out and pretty much live with it. I only play acoustic instruments, guitar and banjo. Although the banjo seems to be higher pitched than the guitar, I can hear both while playing and that's all I really care about. Just don't come at me talking softly or I will ask you to speak up.

actually getting shit checked off on a to do list.
i can delete and make room for more. damn
Glad you feel motivated.

Also........loved your selfie.

I'm pretty motivated too today until i got on here. Made a nice breakfast , hung a load of laundry out on the line in the sunshine, took doggie out for a nice walk. Then i sit down for a quick ciggie and here I still am. Happens every time. Plan on making one or two comments and an hour later I'm still mucking about.

Enjoy the rest of your day.