• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post a pic of your awesome tattoo RIGHT HERE!!!

l_9b128fa04d712708ef21dbb4f4850a0f.jpg

Nice work wazza and jonnystiffin!

But....where are the feminine tatts at?? So many skulls and devils and nightmares and stuff :D
I'm not hating on the dark tatts though, just saying :)

Newest one! Not yet finished. Hope this satisfies your need for more feminine tattoos in this thread, n3ophy7e!

4liv7l.jpg

waz, that eye is awesome dude! I wish I could have new ink every 1-3 weeks now, I am addicted! =D

I am saving up for my next one, which will probably be in early January, but I don't think I have posted this yet:
tumblr_lunhodG2ra1qhthw7o1_500.jpg

The L is on my left hand and the R is on my right hand...for obvious reasons...you would be surprised how many people don't get it though! 8)

^^^The guy asked me if I wanted to get them done on the opposite sides when I went in there, and it would probably make more sense for other people looking at them, but if I had to spend the rest of my life knowing that they were the wrong way around I think I would eventually just chop off my hands, lol.. ;)

^^ Lol :D

Newest one! Not yet finished. Hope this satisfies your need for more feminine tattoos in this thread, n3ophy7e!
Yes it certainly does!! Can't wait to see it when it's finished hun, it looks amazing already :)

Ok I don't have the tattoo yet, but I'm planning to get a tattoo like this on my back and ribs.
l-270.jpg

Link

Planning to change the text to "time heals nothing" instead of time "heals everything". It's being designed now by the artist. So i'm very excited.
What do you guys think?

id rather have time heals everything

best to have a positive sentiment if your going to live with it forever imo

i will try to get a pic soon but i have PLUR tattooed on me :p in thailand was ment to be a yin nyang lots of vodkka n xanax n come out with plur on my chest

Last edited:
I like time heals everything with that particular image, it really suits...

I also like time heals nothing, but I think it would be better on its own or with an image that looks a bit more bleak