• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post a pic of your awesome tattoo RIGHT HERE!!!

old pics
back.jpg

Image184.jpg

i've also got a akira toriyama band around my upper right forearm
here's a video shot by mcwigga from when he was still in syd.

I want to get a tattoo, but I haven't been able to think of one that looks good, means something, and I know I won't get sick of.

All the tattoos here look awesome, btw.

You know, vanth, it doesn't matter if there is no big mystical meaning behind tattoos, people get tats for many reasons - one being that the tattoo they choose is f**king awesome. :) Mine has no really huge meaning, i did co-design it with a friend, so it means *something* but there is no mystical or spiritual meaning behind it. A friend of mine couldn't understand that, but then, she has a dwarf and mushroom tattoo that she insists has a spiritual meaning, so... ;)

vanth said:
I want to get a tattoo, but I haven't been able to think of one that looks good, means something, and I know I won't get sick of.

All the tattoos here look awesome, btw.

Design something yourself. You can't get anything better than something you actually created. And also, if its something that you are proud of you wont get sick of it.

Hmm, maybe. I just think I would like it better and be less likely to get sick of it if it had an innate meaning.

Druggist said:
I just got this tattoo a few hours ago, its my first tattoo. It's on my chest.
Kottonmouth Kings!

Fresh - I've got a KMK "Peace not Greed" design lined up for my right leg.

New Beginning said:
Here's my current set... I've got four more to go. And then some more after that. Serotonin, dopamine and phenethylamine - happiness, desire and vision.

Two pleasant surprises about tatts - (1) they're a bit more-ish; (2) getting them done can make you very, very horny. Who knew?
First up, I love your trinity happening there that's awesome.. :)

Also, they are totally more-ish.....I have always talked shit about the various tatts I wanna get, but now that I have started, I have definite plans as to what comes next. There are five more that I want to get so far. :)

The horniness thing I can well believe.....I found getting my tatt to be way relaxing, which surprised me a lot. If it weren't for the fact there was a lady sticking a needle in my arm a lot, I could have quite happily had a little nap. It's a very positive experience, next time I wanna try it with a guy and see if it's a turn-on for me lol... ;)

Plesiasaurus

^
Are ya gonna ax him first?

It get's borrrrrrrrr-ring
'round yo' wayz,
I hear?.....;)

Got this little beauty this morning. Hehe Aussie aussie aussie...

Last edited:
Trade Unionist...
Trade Unionist...
Trade Unionist...

at least you'll never be defeated ;)

Hey L2R I was pontificating about that Let It Be tattoo of yours, and the use of a mirror for a message to yourself and thought it was pretty cool. But I didn't see the other part on the inside of your arm. It makes even more sense now, tres cool!

Id love to see someone have a tat that wasnt a picture or words, just a colour. So for example their whole body would just be bright green

I would buy someone like that a beer for sure!

I've seen a woman with tattoos that were big yellow & green circles at different points on her body. It kind of looked like an animal's markings.

pusseh said:
ey yo you have a tat!!
thats fukn hot!!

anwayy dis is my tat.. i hope the links works lols
6euto21.jpg

ahah nah its not mine..i designed that shit for my friend though.
what does yours say? it looks hectic man.

I thought it said "Huano". Then I realised it probably didn't, because that is a name for Thatch Palm. (unless the dude builds thatch palm roofs and he's advertising.)

I really want to get a tattoo but I like those brightly coloured inks a lot and have noticed those kinda tats seem to come from Singapore etc (at least for places close to WA). Plus all the tattooists I know around Perth are smack addicts who I wouldn't trust. Not to say there aren't good ones around too, I just haven't come across any, I guess it would be a whole new generation now anyway. Anyway recommendations for Australian artists? Willing to travel to Eastern States or whatever.

Above your message box click the picture of a picture which will say "insert image" when you drag your mouse over it.