Post A Full Album

I Agree, Rachel. My Favorite Bob Seger Song Is “Running Against The Wind.”

And I Used To Love Watching The Real World, San Francisco, On MTV! When I Was A 1st Year Student At The University Of Virginia In 1994.
 
Last edited:
I Am Glad That We Have The Freedom To Do Recreational Drugs In Our Country. Oh, Wait! We Aren’t Allowed To. They Don’t Even Want Us To Smoke Cigarettes! You Mean MDMA Was Made Illegal In 1984?
 
One Time, They Tried To Ban Ethyl Alcohol (the kind that people drink; CH3CH2-OH). The Ban Didn’t Last. There Is A Time And A Place For Everything Under The Sun. Or So I’ve Heard.
 
Jesus Of Nazareth And John The Baptist Are A Lot Like Romulus And Remus, The Founders Of Rome. They Crashed Landed From Out Space Into Eastern Europe And Were Then Raised By A Wolf Mother. In Time A Good Sheperd stumbled Upon The Boys And Took Them Back To Italy. Remus (John P.) And Romulus (Andrew P.) Then Founded The City Of Rome. Remember, All Roads Lead To Rome. John Designed The Cathedrals, And Andrew Designed The Houses. Also, They Set Up Christianity, Or Rather, Catholicism. Same Thing? Very Similar. God Told Me The Other Day That I Was Late. Better Late Than Never!
 
According To The Book “The Hero With 1,000 Faces” By Joseph cAMPbell (1949), There Are 21 One Saviours Of The World Per Cosmic Cycle. One Cosmic Cycle Is 432,000,000 Years Long.
 
Top