• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Possible to hallucinate off ecstasy?

On my first ever pill I looked at a picture for ages and it changed from dogs playing poker, to seahorses floating around, crazy colours everywhere...and it was all within the picture frame. It was cool. :)

Try the original "Planet of the Apes"... it makes it really hard to understand when the faces of the apes and humans keep swapping places. ;)

anyone have visuals rolling in the dark?

I find popping more effective rolling in the dark, its easier to concentrate while your listening to your music. Make sure every light is off not even a spark of light. If you like chargy then prepare your self and auto pilot your music. Im over the racing scene i just mix my own music with virtual turntables. But does anyone ever have visuals rolling in the dark?

yea man its pure FUNK...love it to bits..i also mix on virtual turntables when my real ones are at my parents

yeh ive had visuals in the dark but that was long after i come down hard of a good dose of mda and all i wanted to do was sleep so it wasent very fun seeing the face of a joker flying around in the air with a long tongue sticking out and the weights off my bench press turned into a lady wearing a black hood it stressed me out for ages. something i really like is having strong closed eye visuals off a good mdma pill i prefer that over straight out trippin.

syntech said:
but when i had a few of those red 3's from last year, i saw things that clearly weren't there and i knew they weren't. like little stick men crawling over my alarm clock, irradescent fairies flying about, homer simpson patterns running across my walls...all sorts of shit!

i had similar ones. walls were mirrored, door was clear and had were wolves running around outside with tattered curtains hanging down.
also saw a creek with pebbles and fish.
only happened in the dark.
before they kicked in i was seeing squares on the door, and i just assumed it was from the flyscreen

was a really awesome experience :)

What is it with the sunglasses??? I've had that too.

Another friend of mine was extremely amusing when on a very high dose of MDMA. He visualised an entire cricket match going on in front of him; he kept giving us commentary about how the bowler was bowling and the wickets were being knocked down... and then started pouring an imaginary glass of water from an imaginary jug.

It was quite the experience =D

Wide eyed wog- man that is so much like the shit that I see when trying to get to sleep of a does of MDA. I see fces flying around in the dark and truning into skulls and often peoples faces coming out of my wall that are peaking of their tits. Also get mad kalidoscope visuals when I close my eyes- just like the affects on windows media player.
Don't get this of MDMA and don't get really noticalbe visuals when I'm peaking on MDA. Just walls rippling and cigarette smoke rising in slow motion.\
MDA is the only psychedelic I've tried, how much less intense is it than acid and K?

Have a friend he also hallucinate's not that bad though, he just asked me about it , so I showed him this thread, he thought he was going insane, suppose he's not going insane.:)

psy_taco, I've hallucinated off the red 3's from last year and the beige amsterdams earlier this year (in brissy) and found both experiences to have more intense visuals than when I've taken acid. Both were reported to be MDA pills. I found the amsterdams to be pretty strong after a couple :) The only acid I've had though have been ohms (ohm sign inside love heart) and microdots from last year & the only K I've had has been in dodgy pills (i.e. when I was expecting MDMA). So to answeer your question, I would not rate MDA as "less" intense than either acid or Ketamine, but that's just my opinion.

Peace :)

Also worthy of note, one of the people I was out with on the beige amsterdams was seeing people turning into werewolves. About a week later I found out the pills were going around elsewhere in Australia called "full moons". My mate had no idea about the name of the pill and had quite a laugh when I told her :) Just goes to show what too many horror movies can do for you.

Ive seen my fair share of ABSOLOUT bullshit on MDA pills , light appearing through the clouds on a over-cast night. im yet to see sunglasses. MDA is great for kicking back , i'd hate to trip @ an event , especially when MDA turns your brain into scrambled egg's.

i've had the sunnies thing going on - quiet trippy - fun tho hahahah - i've had people ask to try my sunnies too - despite the fact i haven't been wearing any
-=DLouD247=D-

One night when I completely lost control of my ability to think and act responsibly I had 8 good quality pills over 6 hours. By the end of the night I was experiencing visuals as strong as any visuals I've experienced on mushrooms and mescaline.

I also saw spiders, or spider like patterns covering everything which was incredibly weird.

muzby said:
yup...

i hallucinate my tits off even off one strong pill.....

the worst time was at a party when i started hallucinating and thinking the green lasers were trees, i thought i was in the jungle, then when the lights moved, i swear they were monkeys...
haha, yeah ive seen monkeys before. i remember one poking his head around the corner, just before a mate of mine.
the next day, he told me i was talking some shit about purple monkeys.
craaazy.

yeah i have hallucinated before after about 3 pills.
i thought everyone had fangs and looking at me.
very freaky

VelocideX said:
MDA seems to be what is responsible for the hallucinatory activity, though extremely high doses of MDMA might do it as well.

Sunglasses is also common, though I never see it.

That's the problem with MDA... its almost a delerium -- you believe the visions for a awhile. I've sworn a tree was a person and talked to it for like 30 seconds before i realised it wasn't

Isn't a good percentage of MDMA metabolized into MDA when talking about high doses? This could explain hallucinations from strong MDMA pills?

I've experienced mild hallucinations from MDMA before, once when I was chatting to a mate, he turned away and then turned back to face me and his head turned into that of a werewolf! It was only there for a second, maybe two, blinked and he was normal again.

I have also had times, eyes closed, where I thought I was somewhere else and been chatting away then opened my eyes and had people looking at me in a bizarre fashion.

:)

Ashley.