• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

*POSSIBLE METH OVERDOSE* Someone PLEASE Answer!!!

AveryMMiller1991

Ex-Bluelighter
So around 25-35 minutes ago I did a really huge shot when I was still already very twacked out and I think that I may actually be overdosing?!?! As soon as the shot hit me I caughed ALOT and felt a cool rush which followed by feeling extremely warm. My pulse and heart rate AMIDIENTLY jumped very, very high up and has been beating at a very fast, hard, and un seemingly normal rate and has been still since I did the shot. I got super dizzy and light headed and my vision has even gone dark on and off. I honestly feel that these effects have significantly decreased since the time I had first taken the shot..but still should I be worried at all about this? And if so what do I need to do?? Thankyou and please answer me..

I answered in other thread but I don't have much experience with meth.

Try to talk to someone or do something to take your mind off things and calm down if you aren't going to get medical help and read other thread.

You should get medical help if that worried. Try to relax as much as possible but realize there is no way we can determine your status. You said you think these symptoms are diminishing, which is good, but that may just be your perception. I would say if you have a benzo it probably will help but I would still prefer you get an expert opinion.

Are you doing any better or still the same?

Amphetamines have a very wide therapeutic index when compared to drugs like Opiods or Benzodiazepines (when part of poly-drug use). This essentially means that you can use quite a bit of it before you would encounter a lethal overdose. With Heroin for instance, the dose that I use to get high, is really not that far from the dose that could kill me.

But, if you ever feel that you are experiencing a severe overdose, you should consult a medical professional, not Bluelight. Bluelight is helpful and I'm sure has saved some lives, but overdoses are not something we can help with in any way really. Once you're medically stabilized, that's the time to look at Bluelight and figure out where to go from there. Keep us updated, we would like to know how you're doing.