• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Possible amphetamine OD need help ASAP

Pierre7115

Greenlighter
last need i was taking amphetamine sulphate, now i didnt go crazy on it but id say i took a g within 24 hours. after my last line my skin started changing colour and going numb and tingling. now 5 hours after last dose my skin is almost back to normal but i notice it is much more difficult for me to tense my muscles and i cant tense my left arm at all. im really worried it could be rhabdomyolysis. One thing I will say is something almost identical happened when i combined mdma and speed but for a lot shorter and it was only my the skin numbness colour changing and tingling and stuff i could still tense my arms properly. Other than that im fine but im really worried. When the rash broke out i was sweating quite a lot and was very warm don't know if that has anything to do with it. I was fairly well hydrated the whole time also. Now as I said something very similar happened before and I was fine but this lasted much longer and of course I can't tense. I am really worried. There was a lot of vasoconstriction going on would this have caused this the affected areas did kinda go numb but would vasoconstriction change my skins colour and affect me arm muscles? I'm just hoping this isn't serious but I need help soon I feel pretty ok RN just the comedown and my skin still feels kinda weird. I must say I haven't been this scared about a drug in a long while it has been 5 hours since my last dose and there is still vasoconstriction. I don't know how relevant this is but my pupils were very dilated for a while also, less so now.

Urine was normal at time of posting.

i think i made this in wrong place before

i snorted it skins back to normal but i still dont feel 100% right idk not in pain but not normal either and my left arm I still cant tense it idk

Go get yourself checked out by a doctor instead of second guessing what it might be. Be truthful and explain everything.

sounds like minor changes due to vasoconstriction; do NOT take any more, it will get out of your system and you should be fine as time progresses. DO go to a doctor if you suspect anything is amiss right now/won't get better on its own.