• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals positive datura experiences

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
do people have positive experiences with this plant?

maybe by, taking a smaller dosage, than what most people would, and not using it very often?

It might be possible to have positive experiences with this, however it is not by careful titration or incremental/controlled use.
The only possibility of a positive experience it seems is luck and at best, it'll be very very unlikely if even possible
The effects are known to be very uncontrolled at best. I personally would look to other alkaloids if seeking natural such as baby Hawaiian woodrose, amanita or maybe even........ Salvia. (This last one is also unpredictable)

^ ya really anything is fucking possible on datura. I tripped on dramamine as a stupid kid and that was enough fuck that shit.

I have several positive experiences with Datura. In fact, I have no bad experiences with Datura. You just need to do your homework before you dabble in the tropane waters.

I have several positive experiences with Datura. In fact, I have no bad experiences with Datura. You just need to do your homework before you dabble in the tropane waters.
Myself, I am not interested in doing datura or any similar drug, but am fascinated with it and have read many many trip reports of datura and similar scopolamine related drugs.

With that said, what homework exactly would you suggest anyone thinking about using datura do? What research specifically should they do?

Is it just reading research or do you suggest that someone be experienced in other drugs that make you delirious in order to get an 'instinct' for deleriant states? Or is that just bad advice?

Im genuinely interested in how you managed to have two or three or even more trips on datura and none of them were not a 'bad' trip! No trips to the hospital? no waking up with broken bones/serious injury/naked/in jail or in pain and confused somewhere you dont recognize and severely dehydrated to the point of being unable to talk? Thats amazing!

Do you have any advice other than doing research into the drug for someone to likely have a positive trip rather than a negative one (besides having a trip sitter or three and set/setting)?

Can you comment at all on how to regulate dosage? Like, did you dose with seeds vs leaf vs tea vs other part of the plant/other than orally administered like smoked or (holy hell) hooped??

I'd love to read a trip report, or even a retrospective one on the group of trips.