• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Portland, Oregon Junkies

I would be living in the PNW if I wasn’t in Southern CA. My parents are dead, and only my sister lives here. I’ve been thinking about making the move to Portland or Tacoma.

Portland seems to be getting hit more and more with the fentanyl crisis. At least back in the day there wasn't nearly as many people dropping from it. I Don't even think there is real dope left here, which may be a good/bad thing.

I live in Bend; my sis used to live in Beaverton; but Im not a conventional junkie.
Sometimes I go surfing at Seaside or Pacific City; and one friend of mine lives in Hood River
I just maintain on methadone from my pain doctor. Too scared to do any dope here;
My son's friend died taking Oxy 30 blue coming out of Portland.
Lots of drugs come over the hill, so to speak
Another time we were gonna get some "pressies" that supposedly tested negative for fent.
RIP dealer dude who never showed up to the meet; took too much of his own product; must not have actually been fent free!
Peace

Portland seems to be getting hit more and more with the fentanyl crisis. At least back in the day there wasn't nearly as many people dropping from it. I Don't even think there is real dope left here, which may be a good/bad thing.
Yeah, it's around but definitely harder to find if you don't have good relationships with your dealers.

Yeah, it's around but definitely harder to find if you don't have good relationships with your dealers.
I wonder what the quality is like up there. I’m further down the valley. Frankly, trying anything off the street fucking terrifies me at this point.

I wonder what the quality is like up there. I’m further down the valley. Frankly, trying anything off the street fucking terrifies me at this point.
Our needle exchange was giving out test strips so that people could test their sh*t for fent. Both meth and BTH were coming up positive. However, one of the nurses told me that the reason so many were testing positive was because of dealers merely handling different bags with traces of it on their hand. It wasn't actually mixed in with any product. I thought that was interesting.

Its pretty sketch when your dealer shows you a picture of a negative test;
yet doesn't show up to the meet cuz of OD, RIP, going from A to B. (Albany to Bend)
Or taking some of a product and later learning the same batch dropped your friend

Its pretty sketch when your dealer shows you a picture of a negative test;
yet doesn't show up to the meet cuz of OD, RIP, going from A to B. (Albany to Bend)
Or taking some of a product and later learning the same batch dropped your friend
Are you near Albany?

No I am in Bend/Redmond. Have a friend moved from here to Albany, and his "friend" is the guy who passed away on his way to our meet up behind the Baptist Church....