• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Popular Myth Dispelling thread

As for cowboy mac ....ummmm there has been a lot of reading material on the spinal fluid issue and if it came down to scientists reports on the researching of this and your word for it sorry bud id take the scientists/doctors side anyday bud
by the way i will try and locate the reading material i acessed on the net about the spinal fluid and people can make up there own minds
this reads less like a "theory" and more like someone who has already decided - and believes there are actual facts backing up that decision in print. i'd like to see them. name your source!!!
on the subject of open mindedness i'm with nickstar. actually, no i'm not.. cuz i've decided to be really open minded and join the flat earth society! i hereby declare that in the spirit of openmindedness, i believe the earth to is a flat disc held on the back of a giant turtle, light does not really exist, niether do i, and jerry springer is quality entertainment.
wink.gif

spinal fluid: another way the spinal fluid myth may persist is because tests on spinal fluid have found decreased levels of serotonin metabolites (indicating less serotonin) in mdma users. maybe people who dont know what a "metabolite" is....
wink.gif

i read in med q&a someone was saying that dehydration can make your kidneys achy which makes your back feel sore. i do not offer this as my own opinion, cuz i dont get backache so i dunno. i merely note it.
btw bitch1 i really dont think having an achy back would result from loss of spinal fluid. if you felt it at all, i imagine the feeling would be right down in your spine, not in the surrounding muscle tissue areas. i had a bone graft and bone pain once. there is *no way* you can confuse it with soft tissue (muscle or organ) ache/pain.
okay! heroin...
Yes when there smacky its mdma smacky but unless the ez tester can indicate heroin you can not speak on behalf of every presser/cook/ratio maker
uhh.. the eztest can indicate opiates. okay, thats not what it was designed for, and it doesnt differentiate just heroin.. but it *can* detect it. it goes a reddy purply kind of colour..
as for price, i believe the price right now is pretty damn expensive due to all that trouble in afganistan and whatnot. here in aust where the majority of our crap bogus pills come from, i've heard you can find cheaper coke these days. i could be wrong bout this tho, its just what i've heard, thought i'd point it out for the sake of interest (ie dont flame me i know shit about heroin)
i would like to conclude that pills containing heroin have been found. pills containing coke have been found. but considering the worldwide quantity & distribution of pills, the percentage of pills containing these ingredients is so negligable as to be laughable, for all the above reasons. yes, they exist, but they are true rarities. if i ever find one, i'm going to keep it forever. one day it might become really valuable, you know.. like that stamp w/ the upsidedown plane!
btw horse, your mom is 2/3 right hehe.
smile.gif
egotistical and hedonistic hellyeah!! just not backward thinking. you need to take her to a rave :p
oh and now you're all asleep, i'd like to conclude w/ the apology that i cant think of any new myths to add.
=)
ps nice english lesson horse.. you have *no idea* how much the butchering of the english language annoys me =)
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 04 April 2001).]
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 04 April 2001).]

It could potentially save lives, they say, and assist the fight against manufacturers who profit from pills which are cut with substances such as rat poison, heroin and glass.
This quote is in reference to enlighten testing stalls (good work guys
smile.gif
)
Dont you love the part about rat poison, heroin and glass??
Full article here
------------------