• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Popular drug effects don't match my experience?

Detailly

Greenlighter
Last week I did for the first time cocaine, and I'm a little confused because there is quite a "leap" between what I've read about it and my experience.

Firstly, there seems to be a big difference in terms of dose between what was I able to do Vs what is common for people to do.

The most I did was about 60-70mg Friday night, and it was way too much for me. It gave me a very edgy and stimmy effect which I honestly hate.

However the previous day I did 10mg (allergy dose) and I got nice awakeness/concentration effects. Saturday, after verifying that 60-70mg provided too much stimulation, i did ~30-40mg dividing it through the day. It was quite an amazing day, no much euphoria but tremendous confidence in myself, mood lift, concentration, feeling "cool" within myself... etc.

Nice effects but Idk how could somebody would be railing lines of +50mg through all night without stopping...(I guess it's tolerance?) Also like I said, I got very little euphoria even when I did 60-70mg on Friday.

I personally don't like cocaine at all (where i live it is cut to shit and ridiculously expensive, i hate to redose all the time and edgy, short stimulation is not what i'm looking for) but i have experienced many times that too, i mean drugs work differently compared to everyone else.

Pretty much the only absolute fundamental of any drug effect is the basics of what that class of drug physically does. That's to say that stimulants will rev up your bodily functions, sedatives will do the opposite, and psychedelics will alter your sensory perceptions. At what precise dose you get a noticeable effect, and how you mentally and physically experience these, ie whether you find it enjoyable or not, is highly individual. It depends on your metabolism and how your brain responds to a particular substance. You can't put X drug into X person and reliably produce an identical result.

Maybe you're just very sensitive to stims like I am? I'm usually baffled by the dosages people post, for me one 18mg concerta is enough and once when I tried to get these alleged coke like effects out of ethylphenidate I've just ended up in a panic attack from maybe 50-75mg's while this is a starting dosage for some. Same if I'd do usual coke or meth dosages.

Possibility is though that the coke you had was just cut. It's incredibly difficult to find uncut coke these days and many cuts are much more edgy-stimmy than coke itself but it's also got these properties to a certain degree.

Last edited:
Last week I did for the first time cocaine, and I'm a little confused because there is quite a "leap" between what I've read about it and my experience.

Firstly, there seems to be a big difference in terms of dose between what was I able to do Vs what is common for people to do.

The most I did was about 60-70mg Friday night, and it was way too much for me. It gave me a very edgy and stimmy effect which I honestly hate.

However the previous day I did 10mg (allergy dose) and I got nice awakeness/concentration effects. Saturday, after verifying that 60-70mg provided too much stimulation, i did ~30-40mg dividing it through the day. It was quite an amazing day, no much euphoria but tremendous confidence in myself, mood lift, concentration, feeling "cool" within myself... etc.

Nice effects but Idk how could somebody would be railing lines of +50mg through all night without stopping...(I guess it's tolerance?) Also like I said, I got very little euphoria even when I did 60-70mg on Friday.
Lol and to think at one point in my Youth I was injecting 150mg at once. 20 times a night.

I think your cola is shit quality, no offense but even here in southamerica Is a bit hard to score really clean awesome yayo. Can't imagine abroad.

I agree it’s overrated. Nice drug if you’re an alcoholic hanging with other alcoholics and need to back to normal after buying another champagne bottle, to keep flirting with pretty well educated business ladies.. That’s the way I see cocaine utility.

I think your cola is shit quality, no offense but even here in southamerica Is a bit hard to score really clean awesome yayo. Can't imagine abroad.
I think you are right. Today I flushed the rest of the bag because I did another small doses but I got some subtle sensations in the chest/heart area...really f*** suspicious... :( I guess I´ll have to try other vendor.
I agree it’s overrated. Nice drug if you’re an alcoholic hanging with other alcoholics and need to back to normal after buying another champagne bottle, to keep flirting with pretty well educated business ladies.. That’s the way I see cocaine utility.
In terms of pleasure maybe its overrated but Honestly I found very very good the way it made me feel on the street and in social interactions. I´ve struggled with shame energies/social anxiety stuff and the little I did it felt like a rock was lifted from my back Lol. I´ve had even depression-alliviation effects this week just by observing how normal it made me feel in general.