• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy seeds for the first time? Advice.

I agree with keeping on kratom. I don't think I've heard of a single fatal overdose from mitragynine so far. I read in another thread of someone eating 45-50 grams of the stuff. I don't think any buzz is worth it for the taste of that stuff, one of the worst thing I've ever put in my mouth.

I take kratom caps so I don't have to taste them...horrible to get down for a few min but after that the buzz is worth it imo, I have a strong stomach though. Best if using strong strains so you don't have to take as much unlike some where I have to take like 20-30 horse size caps. Kratom is a wonderful plant, not everyone's thing but it's nice for just an evening chilling after work especially sense I hate alcohol.

Space__Kitten, roughly how many grams do you usually take? When I bought it I got a sample pack, with 3 or 4 different strains. I can't remember what strains, and the place I got them is now defunct. The buzz was good, but very short lasting. I've been experimenting with blue lotus lately, and I'm happy with the results so far. It makes a pretty nice tea

Thing is I have done poppy seed tea several times and I am not addicted to opiates! Same with my bf, he did it along with me and wasn't impressed, compared to vicoden it was weak. Also it was such a hassle to make the tea and strain it we moved on to easier highs. If he's living in his parents house I doubt he's gonna even end up doing it that much cause making that shit is messy. Another thing, LOTS of drugs are addictive, meth, benzos, heroin..see posts on here all the time about them and people talk about them casually sense this is supposed to be a safe community for asking questions re guarding these sort of things. Another thing, not everyone gets addicted or even likes the same thing. Anyone can go on how bad meth is of a drug "don't try it even once" or that it screwed up my mom so badly she still thinks she talks to spirits and hallucinates cause of how heavy she used. I tried it once and hated it, shittiest drug ever cause of the comedown, it wasn't for me. I tried poppy seed tea, too much hassle. I like getting vicoden and percs and have used it on and off couple times a year for years without feeling the need to use more. Everyone is different. That's the point. Just because you're prone to getting hooked on loving opiates doesn't mean he will or everyone will. If he wants to try it and you've had experience with PST you should let him know how to be safe.

Read my posts again, you're getting pissed off over nothing, and making lots of baseless assumptions.

Wow so many say stay away yet i see threads about heroin, coke,lsd , zanax ect loll zanax will make u a lost zombi. I used poppy once n my god.. i was fked up like crazy loll i mean more then heroin. My boy had a ,50 p bag lasted us a good month. Noding out playing warriors on play stay was the best. The itch and nod , how i loved the itch n nod. No one trusted us until they tried it and ended up wacked n puked. Then they wanted in loll.... Yet it started my addiction, well , vics and percs started it , pop was a cheap alternitave to it after bno vics then i never got vics again cause pop way better n cheaper...... I skate and enjoy 360 underflips .... So yes do not use allot at first or u will throw up n be real hi. Wait 2 hours to see..... I also remember my bro saying stay away n i said i wont uze all the time. , next thing i knew i was addicted to dope , pills ops ect.. now i cant live without subs. So yes warnings are good but to say dont do pop but go get drunk and pop zans is weird cause there are more deaths from alcohol then all illegal drugs combined n zan makes worse, or lsd , coke, benz ect .. if you're already using drugs like that its nothing major to try pops , just dont get addicted to that wonderful high..... So in short do not do pops , do crack coke, zanz, lsd, dmt ect thats way better loll....really tho enjoy life without ops while u can n stay away. However once a week oooo baby that itch n nod beats any drug

Hey What's up MiiiikEYTUYT!!! Can I ask what color those seeds were homeslice?