• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Poppy Seed Tea Withdrawal Is Hell

It comes and goes in cycles and waves.i delt with periods of strange depression and waves of anxiety for a year when I got off methadone and Xanax but it got better and the fluctuations got further and further apart.

I used to drink poppy pod and seed tea when I was younger, so I remember the protracted withdrawal but I always replaced it with something else.

It will get better. I bet the physical symptoms your experiencing will abate in a few months.

Hormone unbalance is one of the worst things for males to deal with. Opiates reak havoc on the endocrine system. They cause chronic low testosterone and the return of sexual function causes all kinds of hormonal fluctuations.

Hang in there. Your doing great! Congratulations. Be easy on yourself and remember to take time out to nurture yourself.

I'm rooting for you and I'm also about 2mths clean again. Love and respect for my soldiers fighting the war. We're the lucky ones

@Libertas0512 I'd strongly recommend looking into nigella sativa (black cumin seed) oil, I bet it would help you quite a bit. Get the capsules off of amazon, its worth a try.

I have been ingesting raw opium (not from tea or seeds) for about 2 weeks. I take about the size of a pea (diameter abot 0,7cm or 7 millimeters). Do you think the withdrawals will be serious? I'm thinking of tapering 1/3 every 2 to 3 days till drops to zero; do you think that I can stop without getting major symptoms? Do you think that I could taper better if I started chasing it instead of ingesting? I know that is a lot of questions but it seems gals would have the answers. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

I have been ingesting raw opium (not from tea or seeds) for about 2 weeks. I take about the size of a pea (diameter abot 0,7cm or 7 millimeters). Do you think the withdrawals will be serious? I'm thinking of tapering 1/3 every 2 to 3 days till drops to zero; do you think that I can stop without getting major symptoms? Do you think that I could taper better if I started chasing it instead of ingesting? I know that is a lot of questions but it seems gals would have the answers. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

7mm in diameter seems bigger than a pea. Off the top of my head sounds like it would weigh 300-600mg, which would be around 30mg-60mg of morphine. Your dose reduction plan sounds good, the withdrawal shouldnt be too serious. Get some black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa) which will help with the symptoms. The withdrawal will be worse if you have gone through withdrawal before in the past. I wouldn't recommend smoking it at this stage.