• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy seed tea, 1st time, how many grams

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi,

I bought 460 grams of poppy pods few days ago. I've tried poppy pod tea (once), I just used 10g, added half a lemon. Felt it for about 3 hours-ish, didn't feel ill etc. I was told that's a good sign and suggests that the batch is probably morphine dominant not thebaine and if I add more lemon and increase amount, it should intensify the initial high and that the length of the high should last much longer.

I have separated the seeds from the pods today. Got 250g of seeds and roughly 200g of pods.

I want to do a cold water seed shake today, with safe amount. I've had 80mg Oramorph, plus 15mg diazepam (out of daily 160mg morphine and 40mg diazepam).

How much seeds should I use for 1st time, shaken in bottle for 20 minutes? Do I add lemon to this as well?

Cheers folks, trying to save the oramorph, too lazy to do a pod tea, plus interested to see the difference. How many grams playing it safe? Plus anything else I should know/do in the process. I was thinking maybe 60-80g?

Any help would be helpful lol.

Thanks in advance

60-80g is probably a good start. Shaking for 20 minutes is probably unnecessary and more likely to create an oily solution.

Morphine yield can be up to 2g per kilo of seeds so thats 2mg/gram. This would be unusually high, but something to keep in mind.

60-80g is probably a good start. Shaking for 20 minutes is probably unnecessary and more likely to create an oily solution.

Morphine yield can be up to 2g per kilo of seeds so thats 2mg/gram. This would be unusually high, but something to keep in mind.
Sorry I didn't think the 1st one went through, which is why I ended up with 2.

I've been told warm water is better to use. Do I use lemon as with pod tea? How long should I let it sit for?

Thanks my friend

You can use lemon. I've also used citric acid. I generally use rather warm water. Don't let it sit around. Just shake very vigorously for 5-10 minutes and then separate.