• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Popping sonata is so much more euphoric then sniffing

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, so their atypical benzo. Which means there newer version on a benzo like drug I guess. Maybe someone can inform me better on this. And how come they work so much better for the high when taken orally then sniffing. It seems snorting is just wasting a good candidate of a benzo like drug.

It doesn't make me sleepy. It actually take the anxiety away which I've been on klonopin for six years and this stuff rocks.

So can anybody here give me the rundown on sonata? Why popping them is so mush better and the whole z drug crap on how their close to benzos.

Never tried Sonata as it is not available in my country, but I like zopiclone. Puts me in a dreamier place than typical benzos, which are comparatively more physically relaxing. I find it every bit as effective as an anxiolytic.

As far as snorting z-drugs goes, I never found any point in sniffing up crushed zolpidem tablets as they work quickly and effectively when the tablet is just taken.

I have found that sleeping pills, benzos or z-drugs, don't necessarily make people want to sleep in the same way that alcohol -although considered a CNS depressant- can actually make people more talkative and active. A mild feeling of relaxation may actually clear the mind and make people feel comfortable doing things like chatting and can lead to some very strange nocturnal behaviours in the case of Z-drugs. People have woken up to find pieces of art, pages of writing or that they've re-modelled their room.

Maybe someone can inform me better on this. And how come they work so much better for the high when taken orally then sniffing.
Water Solubility.

- Hopeless Soul