❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Welcome poor foorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
poor form......yep you get ripped off you smash ON em online since you cant find em cos there.......well.............DEAD lol......too bad

real advice without joking, try out some seroquel and less stimulants

Slight break from reality, it happens every now and again.

You'll be ok Specified, best off dumping your mind shit in the abyss tbh m8

Aha, exactly. He has issues, he's been trashin most of the forum, I think he's been banned like 5 times by now, probably waiting for his perma ban. He's in his own world where's milk and honey.

Seek help @Specified , you should really not take any stimulants for awhile - Take some ambien or seroquel, have a banana smoothie, a hot shower and then sleep for a few days.

Im
Seek help @Specified , you should really not take any stimulants for awhile - Take some ambien or seroquel, have a banana smoothie, a hot shower and then sleep for a few days.
I'm not taking any stimulants for another week......but theres always the wickr dealer temptation

Im

I'm not taking any stimulants for another week......but theres always the wickr dealer temptation

Yeah, I think you should maybe give them up for a bit longer than that. You haven't struck me as mentally sound in reading your recent posts. I think it might be time to see a medical professional. I'm not saying that mockingly either, I legit think you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.