• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Poll: (Q.)would you guys read lsd/psilocybin trip reports from 2 peoples perspectives

ihaveabong

Greenlighter
I like writing trip reports but i only have ever done it with solo trips (and never posted them, 9its been a hobby of mine to read and write as it is with many of you im sure) so basically...

Me and my gf may start doing lsd reviews when tripping together too see how it effects different people subjectively due to time, dose, quality of crystal, type (microdot, blotter, liquid, crystal) , weight and gender (hormone levels must effect how we think obv). The results wouldnt show much of scientific validity as it wont show what is causes anything, it wouldnt explain which thing is doing what but it could be an interesting read because it would show trends.
I have other interesting ideas such as seeing how nitrous oxide (2 canisters) every hour from dosing to coming down changes in effects depending on how close to the peak or distant from it you are and reporting how the two interacted on that occassion, again it can only be very subjective data but it sounds interesting and it would be more informative than my usual trips of large doses and nitrous, like as much as you can get in you kinda thing :) hard to write a gascid tripreport when your being a nitrous whore

It'd be as much a hobby as anything, as the reports stack up it'd be an interesting read i think, what about you guys? would you want to read that if well formatted? and any idea's how to format it, should the time stamps show me: her: throughout the trip reports or her whole trip then mine?

Also has this been done much before because if so any links would greatly interest me, in the meantime ill be looking through bluelight and erowid for similar trip reports with more than one person's perspective because im sure ive seen atleast once on erowid.

Disclaimer: Most of ya'll know that but as you know harm preventions important (as this site first showed me when i was young), i don't like the idea of someone getting hurt because some people's greed and "fake acid" RC's. Know your Set and Setting, Know your Drug, Know your Source and Most importantly have FUN..

Btw i test everything before i take it and have a long history of prior psychedelic use, i just wanted to make people aware that to be careful because that ten strip you just took could of been a DOX and thats you dead buddy.

On an unrelated note i also would be interested to see a trip report written by a sitter about how people act on Psychedelics because ive noticed especially in my younger years the difference between the trip you are having and reality seen from sober perspective can actually be quite embarrassing or indignified.However there are times now where i could take a largish dose and have people not notice. (or do they still think your acting a bit off? probs depends on person. EITHER WAY that was slightly unrelated and isnt the question.

The main question is would you be interested in the two person trip reports to be posted or should i just keep it as a hobby because im not the best writer ever but my girlfriends very good. I was also looking for feedback as to how to format said trip report compared to the conventional set up if you think it matters. personally i think it should go 1-2-1-2-1-2 back and forth to avoid scrolling to compare things. PS. is there to make this thread have a poll at the top to get percentage answer? if even a few people are interested ill post them when done and worthy. ive seen some amazing creative writers on this forum reading trip reports, i hope to be able to contribute one day and its took me years to even join and mention i do this :) so thanks for reading! stay groovy y'all, hope my post hasn't bored you. im just trying to see if im a good fit on this community as i was on shroomery under a differernt psudonym :)

Wait, here's a far out idea: you could do an illustrated trip report, or a sort of comic strip even. That'd be cool to see, even if it wasn't drawn with any skill whatsoever (in fact, that could be even more entertaining).

Thanks for replies guys!

Wait, here's a far out idea: you could do an illustrated trip report, or a sort of comic strip even. That'd be cool to see, even if it wasn't drawn with any skill whatsoever (in fact, that could be even more entertaining).
im sure if drawn sober based on drawings created when dosed (on paper) alongside my trip reports timestamps i am pretty sure i could create an illistrated trip report of some kind! sounds fun :) cheers for idea, ill pm you if i manage when i have the time to make reports :) it does sound fun to read/look at and i do make music, art, airbrush, photoshop etc so that reallly helps

Not sure I understand correctly but: no we don't need a poll, trip reports are always welcome and you can post them in the TR forum here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/40-Trip-Reports
and to first poster sorry for asking for poll, i felt anxious as i was unsure if my writing style is too incomprehensible to be enjoyable to read compared to better writers on here etc as im learning. also i believe the way i suggest going about it is different than most trip reports due too the two people both trip reporting with the least extranious variables to show subective effects. im quite an anxious guy really so im my about my writing but im really looking forward to sharing and reading trip reports :)

As mentioned, feel free to share any trip reports in any format in the Trip Reports section of Bluelight. :) And I don't think your writing is incomprehensible.