Shambles Moderator: CEPS, EADD; MD; Words Staff member Joined Oct 16, 2006 Messages 58,836 Location A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland Sunday at 1:16 AM #1 Did I forget to post a poll last week? I think I did… but I forget
F.U.B.A.R. Bluelight Crew Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 26,370 Location Eating shit as per fuckin usual... Sunday at 4:56 PM #3 Sorry?
I Ismene2 Bluelighter Joined Oct 29, 2018 Messages 3,865 Sunday at 5:11 PM #4 Short term memory GHB was the worst. I woke up once and I had forgotten who I was and where I went to work. And it was 2 hours before I started the shift.
Short term memory GHB was the worst. I woke up once and I had forgotten who I was and where I went to work. And it was 2 hours before I started the shift.
F.U.B.A.R. Bluelight Crew Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 26,370 Location Eating shit as per fuckin usual... Sunday at 5:16 PM #5 I reckon it was phenazepam that had the worst effect on my memory. I was so fucked that i couldn't even remember what a memory meant...
I reckon it was phenazepam that had the worst effect on my memory. I was so fucked that i couldn't even remember what a memory meant...
Ki3ly Bluelighter Joined Oct 21, 2025 Messages 6,100 Location ZYN Sunday at 5:39 PM #6 F.U.B.A.R. said: Sorry? Click to expand... Were you coming again ? haha. ( Because it's Shambles Poll ) wait for it ..
F.U.B.A.R. said: Sorry? Click to expand... Were you coming again ? haha. ( Because it's Shambles Poll ) wait for it ..