Technical Problem PMs

I'm sorry. You will be alright. My settings are gone !!

The repairs might take some maintenance. Lol. Are you going to hang on.

I'm sorry it looks like it is defragmenting. You can.

I'm sorry. You will be alright. My settings are gone !!

The repairs might take some maintenance. Lol. Are you going to hang on.

I'm sorry it looks like it is defragmenting. You can.

Not a problem mate - I don't read any PMs from people I've set to ignore but it just seemed a bit odd that ignore didn't extend to PMs.

Also a PM appeared and then disappeared - don't know what that was. Someone I know a bit so it would be quite reasonable for that person to PM me... but I didn't get the chance to read it.

Well the colour scheme is MUCH clearer so I owe you guys a beer for that.

Does 'ignore' extend to PMs (mods excepted)? I don't want you to go to all this trouble if I'm the ONLY person to even note this.

Well the colour scheme is MUCH clearer so I owe you guys a beer for that.

Does 'ignore' extend to PMs (mods excepted)? I don't want you to go to all this trouble if I'm the ONLY person to even note this.
One second, I'll check. I honestly can't remember.

Wow. That is a BADASS bluelight dot org logo and brand.

Est in 1999 and ushered in the new era. I LOVE THAT is something positive about my day. :)

We can test that out because I don't recall either.

This is how it is supposed to work (ignore extends to PM, mods excepted). I'll take a look into it for you, it may be you are just a fortunate soul with a setting we can fix....or you broke the base software and uncovered a bug we would have missed. Either way, we'll get it sortted.

EDIT - confirmed this functionality does NOT exist in the base software, it does NOT block an 'ignored' person from PM'ing you. Sorry to state that. I'll continue searching as there may be an add-on we can utilize to address this. Don't hold your breath, tho, I'm seeing a demand but nobody really wanting to code it as yet.

Last edited: