• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

PMA pills?

blackmoth

Greenlighter
would anyone happen to know any of the local PMA pills in the bay area? im getting a bunch of different info, and would like to know from first hand users. i hear that the white motorolas are deadly, and contain 5-MeO-DMT, which was lab tested from ecstasydata.org, and then i hear that some of the white ones, or at last yellow tinted ones, are smackers. whats true? and are there any other possible PMA pills out and about in the Sacramento/Bay Area region?

This will get closed shortly. Here's a good idea though - get a kit and test yourself. It's the only way to know for sure.

im sorry...i actually mean the 5-MeO-DMT pills. i heard that its being pressed into pills around my area, and i actually happen to have a few in my hand right now, and im contemplating taking them. probably not though...i just need good clean advice

well i looked it up on ecstasydata.org, and the pill came up as 5-MeO-DMT, and its around from the same area that i live, and it looks exactly the same. but one other thing...some of my other friends had the same looking pills from the same area, and samcked hella hard from em. but i dont want to end up hospitalized, or dead from some stupid pills.

I dont really understand your first post...........are you wanting to find PMA pills? My god, thats stuffs deadly.

5meo dmt.............I dunno nothing about it but if I wanted to enjoy some mdma then I would be staying the hell away from anything thats not mdma.

If pill reports has suggested your pill may contain something other than mdma and your thinking of taking it then you deserve everything that happenns to you because that is just plain stupid.

Wake up and smell the roses before you never wake up again.

Im moving this over to pill reports discussion.

^^^^quoted for emphasis

I'm not going to comment any further on this matter, I'll leave with with what the ED Mod said. Don't take pills if you're not sure what's in them. This is time-tested advice, and you're asking for a possible emergency room visit if you do. The experience is not pleasant. TEST the pills!

I'm going to provide you with a link to get a testing kit. I'm also going to provide a coupon code that will give you 20% off the price. My good clean advice: if you're that unsure of what's in your pill(s), Get a testing kit! Then you'll be able to tell your friends what's in their pills, and file your own pill reports! (and your friends will love you for it too)<3

http://www.eztest.com
(Recommended: EZ-TEST COMPLETE)
Coupon code: BLUELIGHT
This one is shipped from the Netherlands. If you don't want to wait, you can order from DanceSafe, however, I am unsure about being able to get the Robadope reagent.

http://www.dancesafe.org

You also might want to check out the NADD forum, look for the Regional Drug Discussion thread that corresponds with the area you live in, and seek out the information. Otherwise, since it appears you've already gotten information from Pillreports.com, if you're looking for confirmation, a testing kit it the only way to know for sure

//rant over

Be Safe!

--WH

Last edited:
Well, I haven't seen a new report on ecstasydata.org in years.

I personally would check out pillreports.com, and get a testing kit.

And stay away from PMA.

:D

dancesafe.org data

stonedandrolling89 said:
Well, I haven't seen a new report on ecstasydata.org in years.

I personally would check out pillreports.com, and get a testing kit.

And stay away from PMA.

:D

Most of what stoned and rolling told you is right on. The dance safe information is wrong though. The most recent update to dancesafe.org was July 20th of this year. But I wouldn't say dancesafe is all that great of a source. They don't update that often because no one is sending in pills anymore due to the fact that dancesafe is charging like $120 dollars per pill to test now.

So ya if you are looking on dancesafe for your pill be sure and check the date the pill was tested along with the area it came from. You can't really expect the data on a pill that came from New York in 2004 to be a true representation of a pill you got yesterday in San Francisco. Ya dig?

But buy from a trusted source if you can't test. Please stay away from pma. We don't need another newspaper heading about another supposed E death.

Cheers

Rollz

Last edited:
There are current reports on Ecstasy Data, they just don't get the submissions like they used to since they had to start charging the full lab fee. Just FYI: DanceSafe and EcstasyData are not the same people. EcstasyData is sponsored by Erowid.

The OP is in CA, and those Motorolas were certainly not MDxx, so I understand the apprehension. I think you are confusing PMA with piperazines, which is the most current adulterant we are seeing here in the U.S. PMA is not a very big adulterant here, thank goodness. Because of this piperazine outbreak, I also suggest getting a testing kit & put it to use. (FYI: Piperazines will not react to any of the reagents.) Piperazines are no fun when you're expecting MDxx, and neither is any other adulterant. Test before you ingest! :)

Yeah why risk making PMA when you can order piperazine powder or pressed logo pills from europe on the cheap. Some of this shit is still quasi legal even here in the US. Once you take the risk out of the equation your profit potential increases exponentially.