• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

plugging....

jayzhova

Bluelighter
Ok, this is a little bit of a weird subject for me. I have been taking pharms, along with plenty of illicit drugs, but I have never gotten the urge to try plugging. I have heard of people doing, even have had people tell me that it was the absolute best way to take certain analgesics. What is the bioavailability and what are some of the pills that people have experimented with in doing this method? Any interesting stories?

Theres this story of the guy who failed to use the search engine. Real tragedy what happened to him...8o

Yeah, I tried that, I do know how to use a forum. The search is so broad to answer my specific question and I'm also asking for opinions/situations.

I've done some pharm pluggin' in my time but i prefer good old oral administration. I used to do CWE on Vicodin and than plug it but i can't tolerate Hydrocodone anymore- orally or browning it. I get so sick from that shit.

I used to plug my Ms contins as well but i got so tired of preparing it i just went back to oral.

The meds I'm on now Roxicodone 30mgs and Fent, i don't bother pluggin, they are better oral. I do snort my Roxi's once in a while and i use the Fent Bucally most of the time.

RPG

Haha, I HATE the term "browning it".

I've only plugged once. I was going through major withdrawal and couldn't deal with it. I don't know why I chose plugging either... I guess I just wanted something in my butt... 8)

I hate plugging too. Over on 'Another' drug forum which will go un named. I left that group because of all the drama that goes on over there. But, anyway.. i coined the fraze plugging in the "Princess getting a manicure" position. Think about it for a while, you'll get it.

And now everyone uses that term over there ROTFL.

RPG

I have plugged the following opiates with great success

Heroin

Morphine

Oxycodone

Hydromorphone

Hydrocodone

Opium

The best way is to buy a little baby dropper type oral syringe from the drug store. If the pill has coating, take it off. Break it up into a fine powder and mix with 2-3ml of water. Some pills dissolve perfectly and some gel up real bad. Even if they gel up you can still plug it. The process might take a little more water though and you have to suck it up into the syringe very carefully. Insert syringe up your butt and shoot the water up there. You get a pretty good rush from plugging too. It hits within a few minutes and it hits me hard.

?4 WOMEN WHO PLUG - Why not vaginal ?

DivineMomenT said:
I have plugged the following opiates with great success

Heroin

Morphine

Oxycodone

Hydromorphone

Hydrocodone

Opium

The best way is to buy a little baby dropper type oral syringe from the drug store. If the pill has coating, take it off. Break it up into a fine powder and mix with 2-3ml of water. Some pills dissolve perfectly and some gel up real bad. Even if they gel up you can still plug it. The process might take a little more water though and you have to suck it up into the syringe very carefully. Insert syringe up your butt and shoot the water up there. You get a pretty good rush from plugging too. It hits within a few minutes and it hits me hard.

:eek: I did do a search on this (so please don't be mad, I am new too, or I would start a thread on this topic alone - if I could).despite searching forums and the entire Internet, I can't find anything about vaginal plugging. I am wondering if you are given the option of an "in-hole" instead of an "out-hole", why wouldn't one go with the in-hole? As for substances in which buccal absorption is best for absorbing, like almost all opiates. Has anyone ever tried plugging their v-jayjay with success? Obviously only about 50% of people even have that option, but of those of you that do, why do you chose the back door instead? Have you even tried the front, and if so, with what success or failure? I am just really curious. I know there are studies in pigs (I kid you not), but that is the only reference I have ever found to absorbing opiates vaginally. So, has anyone tried it and if so do they still feel their behind leaves less of the thrill behind? I really cannot figure out why women use the back door at all, and so maybe it is a stupid question, "butt", (LOL) can someone "fill me in" pardon the puns, on why there is not more interest in vaginal plugging? Does it just not work, or what? :eek:

plugging is so nasty, i have thought about it before because of the bioavailaibility levels, but would never do it

way too gay for me, i just can't stick something up my ass... i'd rather snort it

sunset117 said:
plugging is so nasty, i have thought about it before because of the bioavailaibility levels, but would never do it

way too gay for me, i just can't stick something up my ass... i'd rather snort it

It's not a penis it's a goddamn drug.

Synesthesia said:
hydromorphone is probably one of the best pharms to plug.

Oh wow, I get prescribed hundreds of them and all this time I've been snorting them. Is the effect significantly better than snorting?

Last edited:
PopTSom: I've heard of vaginal administration and it should work, though I've never tried it myself.

I think the reason even women would rather choose anal plugging is due to the thickness of the cell walls in there. The colon is only a few cells thick while the vagina is at least double that. The nasal membranes are even thicker (if I remember correctly).

So I think on a scale of effectiveness anal would be best, then vaginal, then nasal (at least in terms of absorbtion).

But I'd think twice about putting any solution up there that isn't intended to be; the vagina has a really delicate pH level and introducing various chemicals into it may actually be hazardous.

once you start plugging you will LOVE it and will stop snorting or chewing your drug of choice, whether it be painkillers, speed, coke, heroin, whatever. it all feels INCREDIBLY stronger rectally with an intense rush almost on par with IV, but more like a strong IM or SC shot....

you'll never snort oxy again after plugging... you get like triple the effect... ESPECIALLY with morphine... morphine plugged can make a 30mg morphine pill feel like 45-55mg of morphine.

I've plugged Vicodin (After doing a CWE of course) and I've plugged Ms Contin. The few times I plugged a CWE of Vicodin it was a great high, it comes in almost immediately which shocked me. When i plugged Ms Contin i only did it a few times because it was such a hassle prepiaring the pills. But doing a CWE can be a hassle as well. I stopped plugging after a while because of the hassle but it does work extremely well. And i stopped because my meds were changed.

The meds I'm on now have high oral availablility so i don't plug. But plugging is a great way to go. I don't understand why some people are ashamed to do it. People give babies medicines that route all the time. It's no big deal. I have no shame saying I've plugged a pharm before. I wouldn't want to do it everyday however.

I knew one guy on another forum who ONLY did it this way. He was RX'd Ms Contin and he said once he started plugging the medicine it actually started working for his pain and he got a great buzz from it so he stuck to plugging. He'd plug his dose 3-4 times a day.

Some times i think about trying to plug my roxi's but really there is no point because oxy works great orally.

rpg

SummerBabe said:
PopTSom: I've heard of vaginal administration and it should work, though I've never tried it myself.

I think the reason even women would rather choose anal plugging is due to the thickness of the cell walls in there. The colon is only a few cells thick while the vagina is at least double that. The nasal membranes are even thicker (if I remember correctly).

So I think on a scale of effectiveness anal would be best, then vaginal, then nasal (at least in terms of absorbtion).

SummerBabe,
You seem to be self-contradicting as far as where is the best place to plug. Your scale of effectiveness does not seem to match up to your scale of thickness of walls. Does the thickness of the cell wall not matter as much as how much mucousal tissue is there to absorb?

If what you and some others are saying is true, vaginal plugging would be a much more effective and I would think less unpleasant way to accomplish the task at hand. I wonder if more women vaginally plug than like to admit it. If one has tried the bung-hole, why not try the other, and if the other works better, why not use it all of the time?

By the way, I am not recommending any of this either, just curious and discussing it!

I don't think i can ever put something in my butt to get high. But some people say the same thing about sticking a needle in your skin but that doesn't bother me at all *shrugs*

RoxiPoppyGirl said:
I didn't realize I'd already replied to this thread twice-- sorry lol

rpg
Don't be sorry, your replies are interesting. If you don't mind me being so rude, could you take a look at my question, I am wondering why you would choose to plug in one area rather than another. :eek:

PopTSom said:
SummerBabe,
You seem to be self-contradicting as far as where is the best place to plug. Your scale of effectiveness does not seem to match up to your scale of thickness of walls.

Read it again... there's absolutely no contradiction.

emjay said:
Read it again... there's absolutely no contradiction.

I believe you. But I don't understand. Do you agree that nasal takes last place? And I was hoping the original poster would respond to my full quote, not just part. It's ok, I am curious what everyone thinks, so what do you think on the scale of areas to absorb what takes first second and third place in effectiveness?