• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging zolpidem?

That is the reason I do drugs. I'm a closet back door enthusiast. Currently plugging with 100ml farm syringe.

Zolpidem is a very strange drug. Apart from it's crazy therepeutoc uses in brain damage victims it has a definite hallucinogenic aspect to it.

This is really seem as the drug is injected.. crazy blackouts for 5 min come to speaking a made up language waving syringe if the air and all the blood you flushed has been sprayed over the wall.

Just be careful. Plugging is the next best thing to injecting (obviously don't inject them one BLEr lost his arm)
Be wary of doses. It is the only z drug or benzo that can make me black out. I expect you will get some sort of a trippy anxiolitic rush of sorts..

Zolpidem must work on the same receptors as muscimol, the fly agaric mushroom, I think it hits GABA receptors anyway.

Should be explored and studied more.

Won’t work as it doesn’t crosses the mucuus membranes as it is not water soluble.

Would zolpidem be improved at all by plugging it?
Ha, ha, ha. I take it I was right in my other post of last night. I don’t think it’d make any difference to be honest. Zolpidem was specifically formulated to induce sleep. And nothing more.

Won’t work as it doesn’t crosses the mucuus membranes as it is not water soluble.
That's not really true with plugging, even snorting to an extent. It's not like the drug has to pass through water based snot like in the nose. If it wasn't fat soluble then you'd have a problem with it crossing the mucus membrane in the anus, but all (like 99.5%) psychoactive drugs are fat soluble, at least when they're in base form (not talking about the salt forms, I.e. X hydrochloride, X sulfate etc which they dissociate from in the body) or small enough for passive diffusion.

Benzodiazepines like diazepam are sometimes given rectally in hospitals for example. Ambien most certainly works plugged. It's not as good as shooting it (oh wait the whole point is off because zolpidem is fairly water soluble), but it's the next best thing. I always take my benzodiazepines like alprazolam and etizolam rectally. You just crush and suspend in water, doesn't need to dissolve.

Hm I’m confused, but yes, I head of diazepam being given rectally.

That is the reason I do drugs. I'm a closet back door enthusiast. Currently plugging with 100ml farm syringe.

Zolpidem is a very strange drug. Apart from it's crazy therepeutoc uses in brain damage victims it has a definite hallucinogenic aspect to it.

This is really seem as the drug is injected.. crazy blackouts for 5 min come to speaking a made up language waving syringe if the air and all the blood you flushed has been sprayed over the wall.

Just be careful. Plugging is the next best thing to injecting (obviously don't inject them one BLEr lost his arm)
Be wary of doses. It is the only z drug or benzo that can make me black out. I expect you will get some sort of a trippy anxiolitic rush of sorts..

Zolpidem must work on the same receptors as muscimol, the fly agaric mushroom, I think it hits GABA receptors anyway.

Should be explored and studied more.
I looked it up, it definitely hits gaba a receptors

Lol, don’t worry, I won’t inject it, I saw on Wikipedia that oral bioavailability is only 70%, I was wondering if I could bump that up to 95-99% by plugging.

Also, no homo, but I do like plugging stuff, it kicks in super quick with a nice rush, and I really don’t mind a 5 ml syringe in my butt

I thought of that, I’m going to make.a 5-10% alcohol solution to dissolve it. I already do that with my girlfriends ketamine, it’s a little irritating, but that’s ok

That's not really true with plugging, even snorting to an extent. It's not like the drug has to pass through water based snot like in the nose. If it wasn't fat soluble then you'd have a problem with it crossing the mucus membrane in the anus, but all (like 99.5%) psychoactive drugs are fat soluble, at least when they're in base form (not talking about the salt forms, I.e. X hydrochloride, X sulfate etc which they dissociate from in the body) or small enough for passive diffusion.

Benzodiazepines like diazepam are sometimes given rectally in hospitals for example. Ambien most certainly works plugged. It's not as good as shooting it (oh wait the whole point is off because zolpidem is fairly water soluble), but it's the next best thing. I always take my benzodiazepines like alprazolam and etizolam rectally. You just crush and suspend in water, doesn't need to dissolve.
They give it in the hospital by dissolving it in a poly ethylene glycol solution. I guarantee that there aren’t any formulations meant for injection or rectal administration that only have water in them.

They give it in the hospital by dissolving it in a poly ethylene glycol solution. I guarantee that there aren’t any formulations meant for injection or rectal administration that only have water in them.
Yeah because they wouldn't be homogeneous solutions. You obviously can't inject benzodiazepines with water (except midazolam and probably a couple others that are water soluble enough with their potency), and a suppository solution would all settle to the bottom and look awful, and be harder to administer and measure out a dose.

In a plain water suspension, having stirred immediately before pulling up into the oral syringe and a swirl just before, if I take too much etizolam, diazepam, or alprazolam (those being my readily accessible ones) they fuck me up way more than orally and seemingly sublingually too, and it kicks in faster. There's definitely no loss in bioavailability and I don't have the patience for oral administration anymore.

Quick question. Why in god’s name should midazolam be water soluble? It’s a benzo like every other, I think it’s gibberish. There are water soluble benzo prodrugs but that’s it.

Quick question. Why in god’s name should midazolam be water soluble? It’s a benzo like every other, I think it’s gibberish. There are water soluble benzo prodrugs but that’s it.
Fluorine-carbon bonds are highly electronegative and therefore polar making it water soluble along with the triazole ring (the nitrogen ring) at the top and chlorine too leaves multiple points of polar bonds creating a water soluble molecule. Plus basically all molecules dissolve in water to some degree. Insoluble does not mean absolutely insoluble.

Then why isnt flunitrazolam water soluble? It should by your explanation. No possibility to check for midazolams solubility but I will in the near future.

Then why isnt flunitrazolam water soluble? It should by your explanation. No possibility to check for midazolams solubility but I will in the near future.
The nitro group isn't really significantly polar like a chlorine-carbon bond and the triazole ring isn't polar enough either leaving too much of the molecule non-polar. I'm sure it does dissolve slightly, like I said insoluble just means it's negligible. I'd bet good money that you could get like at least 10mg to dissolve in a liter of warm water.

Ill check, but I just heard that midazolam isn’t water soluble, only in stuff like sesame oil.

Ill check, but I just heard that midazolam isn’t water soluble, only in stuff like sesame oil.
Midazolam actually needs the pH lowered a bit more than deionized water for it to be soluble enough for water based IV injection with a small 1mL syringe. You could definitely dissolve a dose in a glass of water though or a standard medical dose in a 5mL oral syringe at neutral pH. Same with flunitrazepam, and flunitrazolam has no official data, but anecdotal reports suggest it's water soluble to a significant degree.

Benzodiazepines with even better solubility include: flualprazolam, difludiazepam, fludiazepam, pyrazolam, nifoxipam, flurazepam, and fosazepam.

My mistake. I read mg/L as mg/mL for midazolam. Not it's not soluble, but a small amount of white vinegar would absolutely do the trick. It's pretty basic so 0.1mL of 5% acetic acid in 1mL of solution would be more than enough to dissolve a couple milligrams (it's highly potent too) without discomfort. At a pH of 4 water can dissolve 23mg per mL, which is a huge amount considering it's at least 2x the potency of alprazolam if I remember correctly.