• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Tianeptine Free Acid

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
Been searching for more information and people to share their personal experiences with this Route of Administration for days now. Well I know that it's a huge no-no with the Sodium due to it's caustic nature. Some reports on that had people describing the feeling of having a molten rod inserted into their rectum for days. So needless to say I'm going to be avoiding doing this with the Sodium. But since the Free Acid is not caustic or at least much less so I'm hoping that this would work. Would love to see if it has a rush with let's say 250mgs used rectally.

Had anyone here ever tried this before?

Not yet, the freeacid version is not water soluble so I always assumed it wouldn't absorb down there very well. For example, free acid in small (therapeutic) amounts does seem to work via sublingual but when you try to take a large dose, say like 250mg or more, sublingual it doesn't work so well because the vast majority of it just sits in your mouth undissolved for a very long time. You can feel it slowly start to kick in, so some of it must be absorbed into the blood vessels in the mouth, I just think it happens rather slowly.

Tianeptine Sodium, on the other hand, is very soluble in water. When swallowed it is absorbed into the blood stream from the stomach extremely quickly, which is partly why big doses kicks in so fast and strong. It also works very well via insuffilation and rectal, unfortunately (as you pointed out) it is very painful to use it either way.

I plugged 200 or 300mg of tianeptine sodium and experienced no pain. Yet it seemed to be no more potent than oral administration.

Ive plugged sodium too and it only caused A minimal sensation but considering how painful it is to snort I am reluctant to say "go for it, it doesn't hurt or cause any damage" 😆 and you're right I didn't notice much, if any, improvement over oral.

Now snorting? Very very painful but for me comes with quite a decent rush. If it wasn't so fucking painful to snort I bet you'd have people snorting this stuff left and right, it really works well this way but is just too damn painful to be worth it.

Interesting i never tried snorting it. Im surprised there is a difference over oral administration. If i had some on-hand id try it. Cant imagine its that awful but who knows.