• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging (rectal shot) after ostomy with no colon?

UPDATE: Plugging my Ms sulfate worked and didnt work. (Use saline to dissolve, and wheel filters to prepare ms sulfate for IV. a cig filter for plugging and oral syringe)

Why it worked: after plugging three 60 mg Ms sulfate pills, my withdrawals definitely went away for approximately 6 hours. [tolerance is an everyday mid-high quality tar dope user of .2g shots 3x day average]

Why it didn't work: I didn't feel any kind of Rush, or any feeling other whatsoever than having no withdrawals even after doing a dose as biggest 5 of the 60 mg. (300mg total) .So in my opinion it's not worth it to go above 3 of the 60mg pills and I was able to do it as low as 2.5 of the 60mg to get about 5 hours of withdrawal relief. (Adjust for your tolerance and your drug of choice)

I haven't tried to plug any of the H that I normally have around yet, because I'm afraid that the inefficiency that has been reported sometime from plugging tar heroin may make it so I may regret wasting one of my last few veins to plug versus IV.

Conclusion: Plugging with an ileostomy, and or no colon as long as the anus and rectum is intact, should theoretically work, regardless of the drug in question. As long as the drug in question would be absorb only in a patient who has a normal colon, it should work for us ileostomates and in the stolen colon Club LOL.

Happy plugging all, and good luck with the journey... (;

Ps. I reference again the post I made in the nursing reddit that backs up my own experimental result, and allowed me to be confident enough to make the plunge of trying it myself.
***Source: Suppositories on an ostomy patient??
https://www.reddit.com/r/nursing/comments/71u7v3/suppositories_on_an_ostomy_patient/ ***

With no colon, I was not able to get any effect whatsoever including any withdrawal relief from taking up to six of the 60 mg pills orally, even wiping off the coating and trying different combos, chopping them into 16th., just with coating off, etc.

So plugging (rectal administration) is the only way that me sulfate will work with no colon, unfortunately (without a colon.)