• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Plugging LSD (up your balloon knot) !!CAUTION!!

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone experienced with pushing blotter up your anus? Does it cause any less side effects?

All im interested in is people who have done it peeps.

EDIT: CAUTION!! Recent independent research has shown that the day after your trip if you wipe your arse the wrong way you are instantly transported to the peak of your LSD trip.

Last edited:
i think he said he got it a little wet before sending it up the pooper

im sure i could find his instructions if i went back to look

but that would take more digging around than the digging around you're probably doing right now
Yes mate, but only adequately saturating the paper dipping briefly the mg strip into large spoon dash distilled water, instant soak up and I'm sure after correct insertion then it just quickly mashe(y(s way faster vs even mouth can take such an age that too while strangely I've also dropped stellar tabs before like popping candy fiźzed & vanished materially in seconds.

Real sublime LSD too. I ate 3 once, 9 am Sunday morning àfter Saturday rave on rexstacy ketamihe Skunk also up previous Friday night.

25 v decent Herat MDMA pills 2 nights, maybe 4 drams ketamne, feeling dollar's lite like, then the treble Acid drop second back home.

Was stunned I put them in mouth, immediated dissolution with a ting,

Then scored powerful Skunk and spent until 2 am Monday group heavily using Ket. Gram lines of ubpncut flowing freely,

Was 2004. One insane trip, of so so many I could defcwrite a book recounting the bizzarrest extremest experiences re hallucinogens & the uncanny of life.

Yeah I wet it in my mouth then put it up my arse (dont quote me on that). It helps if you loosen your hoop with a 15" black rubber cock first.

The comeup is smooth with no bodyload - fantastic - none of the side effects Ive been getting from eating.

Its one small finger for man, one giant leap for mankind.

San pedro next! Its 2 foot long and covered in spines - Im going to need lube!

Yeah I wet it in my mouth then put it up my arse (dont quote me on that). It helps if you loosen your hoop with a 15" black rubber cock first.

The comeup is smooth with no bodyload - fantastic - none of the side effects Ive been getting from eating.

Its one small finger for man, one giant leap for mankind.

San pedro next! Its 2 foot long and covered in spines - Im going to need lube!
Exactly man. You have hit something particular right on already.

That angst I can't escape re guaranteed personal can be hellish stomach pain etc...

Plugging the right dose in contrast..

And it doesn't need to be v much IME. I recommend 250 mics not really more.

DEFinately not 1000 ug!

You bypass the whole nausea shit some get more.

Plus I swear it's like reaching usual 3-5 hr peak in half hour but the trip still has even more longevity IME, more elation, euphoria, dream like state.

The only thing is I tripped yesterday so it's hard to judge how powerful it was. I took 200mics and it didn't strike me as powerful as yesterday but - will give it a week to reset and then try 400mics up my balloon knot.

Definately worth a try tho - totally eliminates all the shitty side effects from this fake "DS 200ug crystal"

Was probably gonna unbuckle and pull my pants down broad daylight, shove er in then when someone asks me “wtf?” I’ll tell ‘em about the increased BA and they’ll understand.

Na the more I think on it I’ll have to wait. Unless I like do it in my car or something. It’s an 8-10hr outdoor gig with 360 sound, perfect for some LSD. The town it’s in has a cool historic downtown area to go explore if I need some alone time.

-GC

How deep do you push it? 1st knuckle? 2nd knuckle? Or so far up your ass YOU TASTE MY BOOT HEEL!
Basically I deduced and I feel pretty confident on this, I initially shot for the idea early 2021 when a v heavy prolonged LSD bender really commenced from Jan 25 th a total of 43 mg's 350 days later

But I must have plugged 20-30 tabs at variable doses, with & without oral concurrently.

It's not impossible at all you see, depending on situations, to push tabs right up into the colon.

It's that short canal area, 1 inch in about upwards to the entrance (lol entrance, like a Federal buildinghole) you want. Not so it goes past the other end. Ideally fill that surface space.

One day Feb 2021 I plugged 600 mics and it was insane.

Others just 200 and 50 oral really spectacular but so smooth, v enjoyable sociable effect so high as well.

Then August that year I plugged a 10 strip, all attached except two parallel rows of five.

I managed to just pop it straight into that hotspot area nothing extending
inside-wards and flat so fullest surface contact achievable.

Psychological stuff aside as LSD is on paper actually so safe it's nuts, physically Nervous System wise in my mind that's the only time I'd argue I overdosed on Acid.

Effects were 1 minute and rising. So in that region, 1 inch in about not poking through though. Get it in there, ideally moistened with distilled or clean water, it's going into your system quickly.

Was probably gonna unbuckle and pull my pants down broad daylight, shove er in then when someone asks me “wtf?” I’ll tell ‘em about the increased BA and they’ll understand.

Na the more I think on it I’ll have to wait. Unless I like do it in my car or something. It’s an 8-10hr outdoor gig with 360 sound, perfect for some LSD. The town it’s in has a cool historic downtown area to go explore if I need some alone time.

-GC
Surely you will visit a toilet cubicle at times? I imagine I'd perform such activities there in that situation.