• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Plugging illicit "speed" pills. Is it really worth the hassle ??

miyo00124

Bluelighter
I have some speed tablets with a lightning bolt stamped on the front .ive been getting these for awhile and I'm pretty sure that they are just amphetamine not methamphetamine because the buzz they produce.
My nose has recently started to have very noticable damage .I figured I'd just start popping the pills but I have a weak stomach and every time I've tried to simply eat them I've either thrown up or have extremely bad cramps.Im scared of needles so IVing is not an option . Not to mention speed pills have fillers in them so the can be pressed into a branded tablet.
so only other option I have for a ROA is plugging . How do I plug one of these with a syringe ? Anything I need to know? How long will it take to kick in? Is this worth the hassle ?

Can you not at least perform a CWE on the pills?
Amp. is highly water soluble and should not cause emesis/severe cramping.

If the pills are so caustic to your GI tract (an environment of pH 1>), imagine the effect on your anal mucousa...
If you can clean them up via Acetone/NPS/DSR then plugging is as simple as dissolving X in Yml of warm water in an oral syringe, inserting said syringe within the rectum and slowly emitting the stimulant-imbued solution to be absorbed by the membranes.