• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging ecstasy: don't be shy.

so im rolling off my balls right now. plugging is pretty good. chewed one earlier and it lasted maybe an hour an a half. really awkward hyper roll. bursts of energy. plugged the second with the syringe about an hour ago now. i am rolling hard.

I just plugged using the Syringe method maybe 15m ago. <3 I ended up using too much water and had to do 15ml (shot and a half). I wonder how long it will take effect. Guess I can use this thread to update my status instead of polluting the boards with a new one. Stay tuned!

So I ended up plugging last weekend, with the syringe method.

I'd have to agree with MazDan, where it's really not THAT big of a difference between plugging and dropping. There were only a few differences, but not enough differences where I have to SWEAR by plugging every single time that I need to roll. Some of the differences between plugging vs. dropping are:

1. Faster come-up (plugging), plugging took me only 20 minutes to feel it, 22 minutes to roll balls. Whereas dropping can take me 45 mins - 1 hr.

2. Bigger rush (plugging). The comeup for plugging took like 2 minutes, so yeah, the rush was pretty intense. Dropping on the other hand, the comeup takes me like 10-15 minutes before I start rolling balls, and it's a gradual buildup.

Those were the only two differences for me. Of course, everybody else is different.
So in conclusion, I'll do it in the comfort of my home, but I won't go out of my way to do it (say at a club or a rave, i'll just drop it there).

AND NO... For all of the homo-phobes out there, I never once thought that it was gonna turn me into liking men... Even while doing it... So man up!!!

^^^^

Plugging does not interfere at all with anal sex. The e is absorbed within minutes.

What might affect anal sex is if you are not careful when putting the syringe in your hole and scrape your sphincter. A little lube will help you avoid this possibility.

I wonder how much less effective dropping a pill sublingual over plugging its basicly the same concept i know ur asshole prob as more blood vessals allowing the drug absorb faster.

i did it before with some white doves a long ass time ago. LONG time ago.

Was like the only time i actually got hard and had an orgasm on E. Blew up..was insane! Never really worked later, but i only tried it a couple times before i quit taking E.

I did get sick though that night and had to get my girl to bring me home....but i felt great once i was out of the club.

So I ended up plugging last weekend, with the syringe method.

I'd have to agree with MazDan, where it's really not THAT big of a difference between plugging and dropping. There were only a few differences, but not enough differences where I have to SWEAR by plugging every single time that I need to roll. Some of the differences between plugging vs. dropping are:

1. Faster come-up (plugging), plugging took me only 20 minutes to feel it, 22 minutes to roll balls. Whereas dropping can take me 45 mins - 1 hr.

2. Bigger rush (plugging). The comeup for plugging took like 2 minutes, so yeah, the rush was pretty intense. Dropping on the other hand, the comeup takes me like 10-15 minutes before I start rolling balls, and it's a gradual buildup.

Those were the only two differences for me. Of course, everybody else is different.
So in conclusion, I'll do it in the comfort of my home, but I won't go out of my way to do it (say at a club or a rave, i'll just drop it there).

AND NO... For all of the homo-phobes out there, I never once thought that it was gonna turn me into liking men... Even while doing it... So man up!!!

Well I couldn't update my post because once I started rolling I couldn't remember I did it! But after doing the syringe method I got some odd results.

First off, it took just as long as dropping the pill for me. I may have ended up using too much water, about 14ml (shot and a half) and it took me awhile to get the effects. But they did come. Like you said, didn't feel anything amazing compared to dropping. But it was gradual, enjoyable and felt "clean" somewhat.

How much water did you use in the syringe? Was it pretty thick? Fully diluted? I want these 2-3m comeups I keep hearing about. Took me nearly 40m.

Well I couldn't update my post because once I started rolling I couldn't remember I did it! But after doing the syringe method I got some odd results.

First off, it took just as long as dropping the pill for me. I may have ended up using too much water, about 14ml (shot and a half) and it took me awhile to get the effects. But they did come. Like you said, didn't feel anything amazing compared to dropping. But it was gradual, enjoyable and felt "clean" somewhat.

How much water did you use in the syringe? Was it pretty thick? Fully diluted? I want these 2-3m comeups I keep hearing about. Took me nearly 40m.

lol, did you empty your colon out first?

I wouldnt think any amount of water would matter as long as it isnt making you shit or leak.

I would go for the absolute least though. With thick water. Ive done it with whole pills, but it took a while...didnt feel anything different, did feel clean though.

Plugging is the best ROA for MDMA, IMHO. The only concern I have over it is that because it is better than swallowing or blowing, you'll never want to do it any other way again. Which can be problematic if you want to roll in places where you cannot exactly excuse you and your syringe away for a restroom break.

As well, you want to test your pills before plugging for various medical reasons exclusive to this ROA.

Plugging is the best ROA for MDMA, IMHO. The only concern I have over it is that because it is better than swallowing or blowing, you'll never want to do it any other way again. Which can be problematic if you want to roll in places where you cannot exactly excuse you and your syringe away for a restroom break.

As well, you want to test your pills before plugging for various medical reasons exclusive to this ROA.

Yeah that could be problematic, i've never liked snorting. Parachuting was my thing. Anal administration was a maybe 1 time thing if i remember correctly. It never really impacted me to where i would only want it that way, but i didnt do it correctly with syringe. Meh....i would rather swallow imo.

The syringe technique sounds scary, but really it's not dangerous or painful or anything if you do it correctly. Ideally, you want to have someone show you in person how to do it, instead of trying to replicate it yourself from what you see on here, but that can be a bit awkward.

The syringe technique sounds scary, but really it's not dangerous or painful or anything if you do it correctly. Ideally, you want to have someone show you in person how to do it, instead of trying to replicate it yourself from what you see on here, but that can be a bit awkward.

lmao i couldnt in my life get someone to show me a "how to use an anal syringe" lmao!

My anal administration was rather awkward with nauseousness. But it did feel really clean. Was so long ago...like 6-8 years ago...white doves...hmnnnnnn

I used a 10 mm syringe and yes, I think I put too much water in mine too. I had to use a shot and a half (15 mm), but that didn't matter to me I guess because I still felt it right away (20 minutes, rolling balls 22 minutes). I don't know if it was diluted completely, it just looked very cloudy after stirring it for like 30 seconds. I drew up the solution, stuck it up in there as far as I could go, emptied the contents fairly quickly.

And what Woodrowbt said about emptying your colon first is really important too. I took a dump and hour before I plugged (I had to force it out, haha), so I knew that my colon was empty. I read that you had to make sure your colon was empty before doing it, since any excess stuff in there will interfere with the plugging.

Good luck man! I know that whenever I get the chance, I'm going to plug again.

Hey...Last night was the first time i tried plugging. 4 dayz ago i took a red star orally....and it was good...but last night i did 1 red star by plugging and it was like 3 to 4 times better!!! It was great, Hit so hard and lasted a really long time. Anyone thinking about plugging should try it and im sure yall would never go back to taking them orally. Its almost like wasting them taking them that way.....oh yeah i did it the syringe way ...so how this helps out ..thanks

i've always wanted to try plugging rolls, as well as giving it a shot with my daily oxycodone doses. i still have yet to give it a go with either.

one major contributing factor to the reason that i haven't with e yet is that i don't have a test kit and if i'm going to go with this ROA, i want to be certain that i have relatively clean pills to avoid possible seriously negative side affects.

it seems as though those that have tried plugging enjoy it for the most part and generally get some better side effects. please, keep posting your experiences for me to read until i finally get the opportunity! :)

ew...can't say any high is worth sticking stuff up my butt...

Id much prefer to keep my dignity then resort to this type of behavior.