View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

plugging dxm?

kaj94

Greenlighter
Hi guy still new to bluelight but not to drugs, iv taken dxm about 6 times with various results, I have read about the side effects when it is plugged (apparently it's the exact opposite of opiates plus sometimes bleeding haha) if I were to plug 2mg of loperamide in a water solution half an hour beforehand could that possibly negate these unwanted side effects?
thanks guys

And what would be a good starter dosage considering I have no tolerance and that rectal b/a is much higher

Don't do it. 6 times is not enough experience for the type of effects from rectal DXM.

Doing rectal DXM also has a few nasty side effects, extreme bowel palpitations (worst than anything bar none), feelings of bloating and muscle tightening (intestinal and rectal), intense random burning sensation in the lower abdomen and anal regions and a runny, possibly bloody, day or two long case of chilli burn style diarrhoea.

Had to be graphic with this one. Much better to do it orally (rather vomit than spend a day on the toilet).

I recall a funny erowid report about somebody "giving birth to Satan" from his butt and how much it burned and stuff, it was quite funny to read probably not so much to go through.

Thanks guys and I did read the report that why I asked if loperamide would work, and I also have mebeverine which is an anti spasmodic so was just wondering if that would also help

I really can't deal with drinking the syrup and here in Australia we don't have any other sources of dxm, and I cant do an extraction because of reasons haha

I really can't deal with drinking the syrup and here in Australia we don't have any other sources of dxm, and I cant do an extraction because of reasons haha

What were you gonna do, plug the cough syrup. Lol.

Chug it, as I said it is better to vomit than to burn your asshole. I'm very experience with DXM, and even the pure powder can make you vomit, so cough syrup ain't that much of a problem. People exaggerate a lot, in the UK its similar circumstances as Australia, I've never seen cough gels. You could find yourself an online vendor, but DXM is far more popular than drug elitists like to portray it, it's out of stock regularly when a fresh batch comes in. Try to extract it, search on google. Do not use it anally, I've tried it not good at all. Trust me it's like you're ass is snorting it back out of your body (snorting DXM is barely any better with no results).

Don't do it. 6 times is not enough experience for the type of effects from rectal DXM.

Doing rectal DXM also has a few nasty side effects, extreme bowel palpitations (worst than anything bar none), feelings of bloating and muscle tightening (intestinal and rectal), intense random burning sensation in the lower abdomen and anal regions and a runny, possibly bloody, day or two long case of chilli burn style diarrhoea.

Had to be graphic with this one. Much better to do it orally (rather vomit than spend a day on the toilet).

Wowwww, am I glad to have read this. You just saved me a lot of pain man. Thank you.

Do you have Delsym brand dry cough? I've read that you can do a simple CWE with it. You can't do a simple CWE with DXM HBR, youll just end up wasting your syrup. But Delsym is different apparently. Look up a recipe online, its fairly straight foreward. Make sure it's the right delsym. You dont want to go buying the wrong syrup, as certain ones contain Acetaminophen and Guaifenesin, plus other nasty shit. Not so good for your liver.

If you cant find that, here in Canada its fairly difficult to find pure DXM. However, I've found that shoppers drug mart sells 2 options. 1 are Robitussin cough gels. They come in 20 pill bottles, each with 15 mgs of dxm in each, and nothing else. Just pure dxm (aside from what the gel caps are made of... apparently they have sorbitol, which can be irritating on your gut, so take them in 5 minute intervals, maybe 4 at a time, rather than all at once). They last 8 hours.

The other option, which i prefer are Sucrets Dm losenges. They dont taste awful, and you can chew em up and swallow em. Make sure they say Sucrets DM. they have to say DM. Check the back for information. they should have only DXM in them, no additives. They last 4 hours, but i find the high better, because they dont affect your gut as bad as the gels IMO.

Stay away from triple C's.

Did the guy give birth to satan simply because the DXM is either alkaline or acidic in nature? Or is there some other property of DXM that would irritate the arsehole?

Obviously you can make it ph neutral and safe to introduce to the bunghole.

I don't know anything about DXM but DMT is very alkaline and would burn a hole through your arse - but if you mix it with vinegar you can use it rectally with no problem. It does come on almost as fast as smoked DMT tho - very explosive and intense high. Nothing like oral DMT.

Plugging DXM won't work very well.

The reason being that it's not Dextromethorphan (DXM) that gets you 'high'. It's one of it's metabolites, Dextrorphan (DXO) that gives you the dissociative effect.

So how does the way you take the substance come into effect here? Well, when you eat a drug, it goes through first-pass metabolism. When you plug it, you (mostly) bypass this.

In other words, when you eat DXM, all of it goes through your liver, and a portion of the DXM is converted into DXO.

If you were to plug pure DXM, only about 1/3 of it would go through your liver, so for the same dose of DXM taken, much less of it would be initially converted into DXO.

This means that you'd have much less DXO in your blood and therefore, you'd have much less of the desirable effects.

I've got the same problem where i live... but man to resort to plugging it just because of the taste..

just mix the syrup with something of opposite flavours (sweet vs sour)
or just chase it with something, big swigs of syrup followed by a mouthful of lemon juice for example..