• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging amphetamines and possible local vasoconstriction

Phobos

Bluelighter
So yesterday I was trying to save my nose and sprayed amphetamine salts (regular amph, not meth) dissolved in warm saline up the rear end.
I had done this before many times with other drugs as well, but never attempted to redose the same way before.
What happened was that it took more time for the redose to come up than the first dose, and the third was even slower.
So is it possible that the local vasoconstriction from previous doses would slow up the absorption?
All 3 doses were the same, 100mg of speed powder of unknown purity dissolved in 2mL saline.

Any thoughts?

I've experienced similar reaction with methylphenidate. At first I thought it had something to do with abuse deterrent mechanisms. Though after a couple of uses a pattern started to emerge. Last time I tried taking a long hot shower (not sure if it had much or any effect) and will try a serving or two of alcohol another time. Maybe even an aspirin or combo of these three.

But yeah, this theory does make sense to me. With MPH I notice it during 3rd dose of 5 ml's of liquid. Takes around 2 hours to absorb, instead of the usual ~ten minutes as with any other drug. Might be even longer, but my dosage/tolerance ratio is messed up so it's hard to say.

Definitely interested in hearing any facts regarding stims and effects on veins on rectal walls. Only found two posts regarding this problem. Hope someone has more to say on the subject!

Oh dear. Please don't ban me...I simply can't help myself.

When I read a title that said "Plugging Amphetamines and possible local vasoconstriction"
My brain saw "Sticking Amphetamines Up My Butt Makes My Dick Smaller!"
Oh God. Lol

"Local vascoconstriction" means the blood vessels near the administration site are shrunk, I believe.... Anyway, its not really cool to reply and tell some it was a dumb question. To the point, I have 'boofed' crystal. I guess the same way as you. I use a needleless syringe to squirt it all the way in my rear. It was close to an IV experience, from what I can tell. I haven't ever injected it but I have whatched my friends and the itchy throat hits you almost immediatly, if a large enough dose is taken. Believe it or not, I have a few friends who wont to it any other way!

Never said it was a dumb question, and I know what vasoconstriction is. I have a sense of humor and the title tickled me because my brain read it differently for a split second. I would think someone with your username would have a sense of humor too.