• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugged nuvigil, having serious digestive problems.

nancy145

Bluelighter
Earlier today I plugged 100 mg of nuvigil like 11 hours ago, and have been having serious digestive problems since. I feel like I have the worse case of diarrhea ever, but nothing's comming out. I've had really bad gas, my stomach keeps making noises, and it physically hurts, like a dull aching pain. I take a spoonful of baking soda a day to potentiate my adderall, which really slows my digestive system, making this problem worse. In seriously concerned, and don't know what to do. Please help
UPDATE: I think I'm having serious problems now. My parents are making a doctor appointment tommorow morning, but idk when it'll be. I still haven't been able to Shit yet, and I've been feeling misrebly nauseous ever since this started. I threw up earlier today, then ate a little bit later on, threw up again, ate later, and threw up a third time. I think my digestive system is clogged and has reached its mad capacity.
UPDATE 2: Went to the ER last night, got a laxative filled sponge (forgot the name) up the ass, then an enema when that didn't work, then when that didn't work the doctor put his finger up my ass to check if there's a clog. After that I got an X ray, and they didn't find anything, so they said I'm safe and the situation will resolve itself in a few days. They couldn't figure out the cause of it, and the doctor said his best guess was that I smoked a bunch of weed (which I admitted to) and didn't drink water while high and ate a ton of food causing it. The actual cause that I concluded was a month of neutralized stomach acid from daily baking soda use (to potentiate adderall), causing undigested bits of food to slowly build up, then finally clogged from plugging non-thourly crush nuvigil, which isn't water soluable. Lessen learned-don't shut down your body to potentiate drugs, and don't shove something up your ass without knowing if it's safe or not.
EDIT: This is a pretty old thread, idk if anyone's gonna read this lol, but I figured I'd just add this anyway. I found out yesterday while measuring something that .5 tablesspoons is way less than I thought. I was actually using like 2-2.5 tsbp a day, which explains why it caused my digestive system to completely shut down. I feel really dumb now

Last edited:
Well, standard advice go see a doctor. Maybe you've got some kind of colitis going on.

What would I personally do? Go to Walgreens, get some Pedialyte, slam a bottle, take some pepto, and do whatever I could to make myself go to sleep and see if I could shit in the morning.

Would it be a good idea to just plug some water? Or would that make it worse?

You're still having issues today?!

I would not plug some water. I would leave my ass alone. If you're still having symptoms the next day then I'd probably go to a doc.

I've plugged everything from heroin to meth to OTC pills and I've never had the reactions you are, so if it lasted more than a day I'd take it very seriously.