View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Plug doesn't know anything about the acid he sells

mr noah

Greenlighter
He told me that it's "real" and when I asked him if they're possibly research chemicals he said they weren't but doesn't know where they're from. He doesn't know how many mgs are in each tab, he basically said 2 tabs will give me visuals. Does this sound sketchy? Should I trust and buy?

The only thing you should be buying is a reagent test kit.

Then, once you have the test kit, buy your LSD from SOMEONE ELSE. Whoever the fk "Plug" is doesn't have a clue what he's selling.....only a complete and utter fool would trust this clown on his word - which he admits he doesn't even fucking know himself.

This situation shouldn't even be a consideration in the first place.

I like a lil risk in my life. I've been in similar situations and went for it. Turned out fine for me. 2 hits to get visuals sounds off tho so idk

Never trust. The drug market is completely unregulated capitalism at its worst. There is no invisible hand looking out for you. There is incentive to mislead you. If you don't mind losing the money then it's your choice to risk it, but please test it with a reagent and be reasonable.

To be fair to Plug: literally no one knows how many micrograms of LSD are in a tab, and anyone who says they do is lying unless they have a lab report to prove it. Everyone overestimates their micrograms. At least he didn't lie about it.

Eh, I think the 2 hits for visuals line is more indicative of real LSD than NBOMe. As we all know, NBOMe's strong suite is visuals, and you don't need much to achieve them. Plus, NBOMe tabs are usually way overdosed, ie 800ug-2mg, median from what I've seen being 1.2mg. 1.2mg is more than enough for strong visuals. Whereas with say 100ug tabs of LSD, one tab might not give you visuals, where 200ug would.

I'm not stating this as something for you to see and think "Oh great, they probably are LSD," though. Definitely get a test kit, or just buy more than needed if not super expensive and try a quarter tab and see if it has the telltale NBOMe bitterness.

And with that statement I'm not endorsing taking drugs without knowing what they are, but people will be people.

Never trust. The drug market is completely unregulated capitalism at its worst. There is no invisible hand looking out for you. There is incentive to mislead you. If you don't mind losing the money then it's your choice to risk it, but please test it with a reagent and be reasonable.

To be fair to Plug: literally no one knows how many micrograms of LSD are in a tab, and anyone who says they do is lying unless they have a lab report to prove it. Everyone overestimates their micrograms. At least he didn't lie about it.

But this is Bluelight, where everybody seems to know the exact microgram content of their LSD lol! For real, read though a lot of these acid related threads - everybody on here seems to know the dose of their cid, it blows my mind! I've been buying L for twenty years now, and not once have I ever encountered a dealer that knew the mcg content of their dose lol! I'm sure some peeps higher up the L chain know what the sheets were calculated to be laid at, but damn everyone here seems to know lol!
And yeah I second getting the erlich regent or whatever you got to do! Sometimes it irritates dealers at festivals when I test their dose, but fuck em! I haven't been nbombed in since I started testing, so yeah.

Eh it depends...I bought some LSD and AL-LAD from a girl recently who clearly wasn't on top of her drug game, couldn't tell me how many micrograms were in a hit (not that what she would've told me I'd have taken as truth, but at least quote me a ballpark range), plus she didn't do LSD herself. To her credit she also said that she had 25i if I was interested, which meant she at least had some knowledge of non-LSD psychedelics, and she sold mushrooms and she generally seemed like a nice human being so I took a chance on her. Turned out to be a good decision, I had an OK (if a bit underwhelming) trip on the AL-LAD and an above average experience with the LSD tab, had a nice trip.

It's always better when you get someone who's genuinely passionate about the topic of psychedelic drugs, though.

He told me that it's "real" and when I asked him if they're possibly research chemicals he said they weren't but doesn't know where they're from. He doesn't know how many mgs are in each tab, he basically said 2 tabs will give me visuals. Does this sound sketchy? Should I trust and buy?

Yeah, it sounds sketchy but I really don't understand why you are asking complete strangers whether you should make a potentially dangerous decision. Only you can make the choice.

Personally, I wouldn't take drugs from such a source. The risk is real and outcome could be disastrous. Be safe :) <3

Why not post - 'I know nothing about the chemical I might ingest' - I have no idea what the substance is and I'm not in the position to test it.

Then ask yourself is the risk worth it to you? Some people on here wouldn't think twice about taking them - other wouldn't touch it.

Don't take tabs unless you know what's in them. You could literally die doing that, especially if you 2mg nbome blotters.

Don't take tabs unless you know what's in them. You could literally die doing that, especially if you 2mg nbome blotters.
Yeah... if you've taken LSD before and you're not a complete retard, this is never going to happen.

A 2mg blotter of NBOMe would be rigid enough to cut yourself with, bigger than an LSD tab and foul-tasting.

Yeah... if you've taken LSD before and you're not a complete retard, this is never going to happen.

A 2mg blotter of NBOMe would be rigid enough to cut yourself with, bigger than an LSD tab and foul-tasting.

This guy doesn't seem to know anything about any kind of blotter.

LOL phuqueue, you can't tell LSD from NBOMe you fucking mong. You're in no position to tell anybody they don't know what they're talking about.

I was talking about the poster who started the thread, which is who I was directing my previous comment at as well. He's obviously not very experienced. Good HR advice is to tell him not to take a tab without testing it.

I was talking about the poster who started the thread, which is who I was directing my previous comment at as well. He's obviously not very experienced. Good HR advice is to tell him not to take a tab without testing it.
Shit, sorry about that... I misunderstood your post; I'm pretty high ATM. Thought you were referring to me.

No worries, man. You should repost the descriptions of different blotters for HR's sake.