• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pls help. Withdrawal from xanax huge pupils

Cudi

Bluelighter
Is there anything out there to ease these symptoms before I go crazy from no sleep. My pupils are big as fuck. Im so tired but my body wont sleep. Ready for another night of vivid night terrors. There had to have been opiates in those bars right? Xan withdrawal isnt this bad right? Im losing it here ... Ive never felt more suicidal in my life than right now. It is day 2 and I was literally only on bars for 5 weeks how can these symptoms be? 8:)(

If I continue to feel this way in the coming days I dont think I'll make it out, in all honesty. And I have college classes and shit to worry about

This isa symptom everytime i withdraw. They go huge like im on acid or something. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do :(

What you are describing is benzodiazepine withdrawal. And in my personal experience (extensive) it is much worse than opioid withdrawal. If your dosages were high you may need to seek emergency care as benzo withdrawal is actually, physically dangerous. I know how you feel man; be glad you're only 5 weeks deep. I cold turkeyed from an average of 3 bars a day for the better part of 2 years. Everyday was like a bad acid trip (complete with hallucinations) and I could not tolerate strong emotions.(would cause shaking and dizzyness) Somehow I managed to work a customer service type job during this time although I'm sure I was the subject of many speculations as to my condition. Wishing you the smoothest possible recovery.

I can agree with both of you, it honestly does compare to how a traumatic LSD trip feels like in the days afterwards.