• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

News Please welcome your two sexy new mods!

Welcome ! <3

i hate relationships
but love might be the answer wink wink 😁

a heart with love does make a big
difference.
just imho.

i haven't really been in a thread on
this subject matter before, i think. it is
quite the challenge.

i still try to love more everyday and
open my arms to everyone, and not look
back and try to evolve. it wasn't easy.
but its all over now.

love is wonderful. thank you for
including it in your lovely thread.

thank you for your time and efforts
in a deep subject. maybe it could be
a good focus to look into. love you guyz

Hey I'm not gay man I just like to fuck butts specifically dudes but that's like the opposite of gay in my world

[GIGGLESNORTS]

Labels are kind of useless but they're kind of useful I guess so I like them but they're kind of not perfect descriptors of what people are like.

All I know is I'm better at the sex and love part than the relationships too you can ask anybody I've been with and they're going to say I broke their heart and I'll say they broke mine I'm sure that's what exactly will come out of our mouths.

And I should probably say the person who I used to have a massive crush on he who shall not be named also known as 2019 has contacted me today and it made me feel all sorts of frustrated but I let that shit go real quick

In fact the coronavirus is now called China virus and 2019 is covid 19

I think it's really funny that I'm referring to him as covid 19 and I'm sure he'll never see this and if he does I don't fucking care he knows he wrecked my heart last year just like as much metaphorically as CHINA virus ripped up China, Italy, and the whole fucking world man that's what it feels like.

a little late but kudos to the both of you
untethered love for them both and know they shoot straight.