• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recruitment Please welcome FIVE new moderators to the BDD/OD team!

CFC

Bluelight Crew
That's right folks, we've got 4 fantastic new moderators for OD/BDD @Ignio @Wilson Wilson @morpheuspapaverus and @Mr.Deeds, and one repeat-mod-offender from years ago @negrogesic, who've all kindly offered to step-up and volunteer to help run OD and BDD and keep everything in tip-top shape.

Apologies to all of the other hopeful candidates who didn't make it this time. We had a record number of applications for this round of recruitment, and so many otherwise highly promising candidates didn't get through. However, fear not, staff churn is normal and we're bound to have to open a new recruitment round again before long!

Best wishes to you all!
CFC

Welcome guys. I feel like one of those biddies on Maury who spontaneously give birth in the Stop n Shop with no prior warning. It's a surprise, but a happy one. Wear your badge with pride and always stick to forum guidelines.

Principles Before Personalities ;)

Yeh, you. =D

C'mon man, come and join the club...
You know my thoughts on that....

I have less than zero interest in moderation.

Except when it comes to winding them up and fighting with them (of course you're excepted, you soft southern fairy :) )

Tbh you exemplify the reason why I have zero interest in being a moderator

You act like we're some sort of minor nobility or the guy who got to be a Jedi when Star Wars Galaxies came out. The emotions and values that you attach to the position of moderator are pretty unfounded. All we really do is volunteer our time to enforce the rules. I was just laughing at the dude's joke. I thought it was a genuinely funny turn. It doesn't mean that I have anything against you or the journey you're on. I admittedly didn't even really know who you were until now and that's not meant to belittle you, there are just so many names and personalities to keep track of.

Please don't take it personally. We were only having a little fun. If you decide later that maybe you do want to help out the community by volunteering your time, you will have as good a chance as any other suitor. You will of course be judged by the same standards as anyone else. If you think we're all friends and we're ganging up on you, that is also false.

Trust me, we're not all friends. CDuggles and I have been engaged in a years long blood feud that has wreaked havoc upon the land. The smell of burning flesh and the beleaguered cries of human anguish come with the job. :)

You act like we're some sort of minor nobility or the guy who got to be a Jedi when Star Wars Galaxies came out. The emotions and values that you attach to the position of moderator are pretty unfounded. All we really do is volunteer our time to enforce the rules. I was just laughing at the dude's joke. I thought it was a genuinely funny turn. It doesn't mean that I have anything against you or the journey you're on.

Please don't take it personally. We were only having a little fun. If you decide later that maybe you do want to help out the community by volunteering your time, you will have as good a chance as any other suitor. :)

Nah not really, I just don't like you dude...

Take it personally or don't...

I don't man. I know you're just upset. Let me rephrase. I have nothing against you. You can consider this the olive branch or you can continue with the anger. I don't know how you can dislike me if you don't even really know me. I'm just saying, I have nothing against you,

Last edited:
I don't man. I know you're just upset. Let me rephrase. I have nothing against you. You can consider this the olive branch or you can continue with the anger. I don't know how you can dislike me if you don't even really know me. I'm just saying, I have nothing against you,

Yes, I'm sorry mate... You said something a while back that really irritated me but it's childish off me to hold that against you when I don't know you...

I'm in a very dark place right now for a multitude of reasons but that's no reason to take it out on you...

Again, I'm sorry. I hope you accept my apology

Yes, I'm sorry mate... You said something a while back that really irritated me but it's childish off me to hold that against you when I don't know you...

I'm in a very dark place right now for a multitude of reasons but that's no reason to take it out on you...

Again, I'm sorry. I hope you accept my apology

Its already forgotten :) If I were to judge you, I would be forced to judge myself too. If you want to talk about anything, including criticism, I'm down.

That's right folks, we've got 4 fantastic new moderators for OD/BDD @Ignio @Wilson Wilson @morpheuspapaverus and @Mr.Deeds, and one repeat-mod-offender from years ago @negrogesic, who've all kindly offered to step-up and volunteer to help run OD and BDD and keep everything in tip-top shape.

Apologies to all of the other hopeful candidates who didn't make it this time. We had a record number of applications for this round of recruitment, and so many otherwise highly promising candidates didn't get through. However, fear not, staff churn is normal and we're bound to have to open a new recruitment round again before long!

Best wishes to you all!
CFC

Congrats guys!

A few of my favorite posters too.

Congratulations Guys :D

All of these are perfect choices and I'm so happy for all of you. Bluelight is a really specially please and it's a great feeling to be able to give back. I've always been proud in the times when i was a Mod here. This forum has been a major part of my life. I'm sure all of you are going to help alot of people. Have a great day everybody, God Speed.

I'm not sure if anyone here was around when I moderated OD in the early 2000's, but if you were, I apologize in advance. I was pretty fair but at times I had the short fuse that only a combo of stimulants, benzos and opioids can produce.

It was an interesting time back them. It was in at time before other drug large forums were prevalent, with the exception of ones geared toward synthesis (hive, rhodium). Even wikipedia was pretty barren, and the creators of reddit were still playing magic the gathering in their dorm rooms. It was really this and erowid who were the largest resources. Things have changed, and this place is a bit of a ghost town in comparison, but ill always be fond of this place. I even met an Australian girl on here once and spent some time Australia because of it. Its been impactful. I stopped moderating due to severe benzo withdrawal, and I know some people assumed I had died and etc.

But, negro's back...

^I think I remember thinking you had died. Same with Mr. Scags as well wen he took a pretty long break from BL. You forgot to mention the crazy weird blacklight that was around back then and opiophile lol. Most of those forums have probably dissipated or went into the DN luckily. There is such as thing as too much free information IMO.

Yeah blacklight had synthesis talk but i think it came about later on (after 2008 maybe?). I forgot about opiophile. My name on there was Sheriff Noddingham i believe...