Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misc please help

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
can someone who sees this please help me find out if there will be a funeral service for my father? as in ring with a lie and say you are a long-lost relative and wish to pay your respects and is there a service? please if someone sees this can you private message me if you would be willing to do this in NSW, Australia!!

There will be a funeral service for your father.The details will be published either in local paper or online.Its standard practice and law to do so ...hope this helps

There will be a funeral service for your father.The details will be published either in local paper or online.Its standard practice and law to do so ...hope this helps
Thank you. It does but it's not listed on the funeral home's website and I suspect the family may have smeared things so much against me to paint me as a danger and that it's not to be published. There is nothing on their website. When I phoned yesterday to find out they were unsettled and said oh wait until I get to my computer and I will phone you back and they phoned back about an hour later (so long enough for her to contact someone and find out what to tell me) and said to contact the family. I said I am the family and there are only 2 older brothers who are abusive. They said another woman is handling it and will phone me back tomorrow. Can they lie if there is a closed service and they don't want me to know? As in they have brainwashed them that I am going to be a nuisance or cause a scene at the funeral. I would never do that and I suspect it's a final act of bullying me out of the family. I just want to pay my respects peacefully like they have the chance to do.

If your family doesn't want you there it sucks and I know you are really hurt but there isn't much you are going to be able to do about it. You can always crash the funeral but if your family is as nasty as you say they are they can just call the cops on you. If the funeral wasn't in a day or two you could get a lawyer and get a court order allowing you to attend if you are indeed the biological daughter but you don't have enough time to do this.

All you can do is ask the funeral home when you can come and pay your respects. All funeral homes know that there are black sheeps of every family and some are not allowed at the actual service. BUT.......all funeral homes will let the undesirables come and pay their respects when none of the other family members are around. It will be just you and your dad and no one else will be there. Funeral directors deal with this stuff all the time. I had a friend that couldn't be at her Moms funeral with everyone else but she got to pay her respects by herself. Ask the funeral home to give you a time when you can do that.

If your family doesn't want you there it sucks and I know you are really hurt but there isn't much you are going to be able to do about it. You can always crash the funeral but if your family is as nasty as you say they are they can just call the cops on you. If the funeral wasn't in a day or two you could get a lawyer and get a court order allowing you to attend if you are indeed the biological daughter but you don't have enough time to do this.

All you can do is ask the funeral home when you can come and pay your respects. All funeral homes know that there are black sheeps of every family and some are not allowed at the actual service. BUT.......all funeral homes will let the undesirables come and pay their respects when none of the other family members are around. It will be just you and your dad and no one else will be there. Funeral directors deal with this stuff all the time. I had a friend that couldn't be at her Moms funeral with everyone else but she got to pay her respects by herself. Ask the funeral home to give you a time when you can do that.
Thank you so much. This helps a lot. How's this for you - not only am I the biological daughter BUT the middle son is adopted and he is the golden child! So the non-biological son and an older biological son (him and I share the same parents and he is SEVENTEEN years older than me so much older and intimidating) are co-executors and very nasty and abusive and I suspect they don't want me there. I was told there is not a funeral but I suspect that's a lie to put me off. I want the truth tomorrow and I will find out. What is done in darkness comes to light. So they do all this shit and then when I am now truly a paranoid wreck with PTSD they smear me further to everyone.

What do I say if when I ask the woman who's handling it tomorrow they say contact the family? I suspect that's what they're going to say again.

Thank you so much. This helps a lot. How's this for you - not only am I the biological daughter BUT the middle son is adopted and he is the golden child! So the non-biological son and an older biological son (him and I share the same parents and he is SEVENTEEN years older than me so much older and intimidating) are co-executors and very nasty and abusive and I suspect they don't want me there. I was told there is not a funeral but I suspect that's a lie to put me off. I want the truth tomorrow and I will find out. What is done in darkness comes to light. So they do all this shit and then when I am now truly a paranoid wreck with PTSD they smear me further to everyone.
I am truly sorry that you have to deal with all of that just to pay your respects. I know how you feel as I am also the black sheep of my family ( I was the only one that used drugs, smoked cigarettes, got arrested a couple of times etc ) however I also graduated from high school, went on to college and worked my entire life and raised a Son on my own so..........their opinion means nothing to me.

As to what to say to the woman that answers the phone.........tell her you want to talk to the funeral director . If she's the director tell her your family is being uncooperative and all you want to do is come in for a few minutes and pay your respects when no one else is around. Cry if you want and just ask nicely if you can come in at a designated time and just for a few minutes to say Goodbye.

I am truly sorry that you have to deal with all of that just to pay your respects. I know how you feel as I am also the black sheep of my family ( I was the only one that used drugs, smoked cigarettes, got arrested a couple of times etc ) however I also graduated from high school, went on to college and worked my entire life and raised a Son on my own so..........their opinion means nothing to me.

As to what to say to the woman that answers the phone.........tell her you want to talk to the funeral director . If she's the director tell her your family is being uncooperative and all you want to do is come in for a few minutes and pay your respects when no one else is around. Cry if you want and just ask nicely if you can come in at a designated time and just for a few minutes to say Goodbye.
Thank you so much. Sorry to hear you are the black sheep also. It sounds like you have accomplished a lot and you should be proud. I guess because I have chronic illness and PTSD and cannot function well I am an embarrassment and they don't want me there. I also want the truth of if there is a funeral. Am I entitled to know that?

They wanted nothing good for me. They wanted to see me suffer and unhappy and alone and they got it.

Thank you so much. Sorry to hear you are the black sheep also. It sounds like you have accomplished a lot and you should be proud. I guess because I have chronic illness and PTSD and cannot function well I am an embarrassment and they don't want me there. I also want the truth of if there is a funeral. Am I entitled to know that?
Well..........if you are calling a funeral home, where your Dad is waiting to be interred , he will either be buried or cremated. I'm pretty sure that the director will tell you which one is going on with your dad but they may not tell you the location of the actual service. But they will probably let you pay your respects and tell you what's going on with your dads body as that is not a conflict of interest with the other family members. Good Luck !!

Well..........if you are calling a funeral home, where your Dad is waiting to be interred , he will either be buried or cremated. I'm pretty sure that the director will tell you which one is going on with your dad but they may not tell you the location of the actual service. But they will probably let you pay your respects and tell you what's going on with your dads body as that is not a conflict of interest with the other family members. Good Luck !!
Thank you so much. I would like to get to the bottom of why they won't tell his only daughter the location of his service. I have a right to know if there is one. I want to know finally if they are liars. I just want to know.

They wanted nothing good for me. They wanted to see me suffer and unhappy and alone and they got it.
I do not want this for you!
Your BlueLight family has got your back.

My deepest condolences to you.
I am ashamed of your family acting this way to you.
They will regret it one day.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with this on top of your grief.
Be the bigger person than they are.

Maybe you could have your own private little ceremony for your dad.

My love is with you.
* Hugs

I do not want this for you!
Your BlueLight family has got your back.

My deepest condolences to you.
I am ashamed of your family acting this way to you.
They will regret it one day.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with this on top of your grief.
Be the bigger person than they are.

Maybe you could have your own private little ceremony for your dad.

My love is with you.
* Hugs
Thank you so much for your kindest words. This made me cry. They are the ones who have to sleep at night and live with what they have done.

Also how's this - for those saying I just want attention and think I am special - the adopted brother did the same to his ex-wife! His 3 kids (he has another kid out there as well) live with him and he has sole custody and they haven't seen their mother for over 2 years from what I am told. He has brainwashed his kids against their mother. Now all this could be lies as they are lying liars but he created a wedge between his kids and their mother. He LIVES to drive a wedge between people. He is a true psychopath.

I would just like to know if me being at the funeral is something specified by my father or orchestrated by the sons. Does that make sense? How can I find that out?

Thank you so much for your kindest words. This made me cry. They are the ones who have to sleep at night and live with what they have done.

Also how's this - for those saying I just want attention and think I am special - the adopted brother did the same to his ex-wife! His 3 kids (he has another kid out there as well) live with him and he has sole custody and they haven't seen their mother for over 2 years from what I am told. He has brainwashed his kids against their mother. Now all this could be lies as they are lying liars but he created a wedge between his kids and their mother. He LIVES to drive a wedge between people. He is a true psychopath.

I would just like to know if me being at the funeral is something specified by my father or orchestrated by the sons. Does that make sense? How can I find that out?
I know that kind of people and I tell you, they are not worth your energy or time.
Just wash your hands of them.
It will only hurt you.

You do not deserve this.
Do not let this wreck you.
Stand firm.

Sweetheart, you do not need their permission or their funeral to speak to your Father.
You can do this alone and in a healthy environment and way.

If these mean spirited scum (sorry, I know it is your family) are not wanting to include you in their services.
Fuck them!

You got this.
You are loved.
Know this.

It was not specified by your Father.
NO!
I found out for you.
I am Shaman.
I spoke to your Father directly and he sent so much love to me, for YOU.
He loves you so, so much.
He does not want you to suffer the ignorant.

Best to stay away from such toxic, psychopaths while you are in state of grief.
Nothing good will come from that.

Do this your own way. Alone. Go to a special waterfall or someplace that is calming to you and listen to your inner voice, do things you are inspired to do and say “see you again when my chores are through” in your own way.
Because that is what it is,darling.
It is a temporary parting.
Not even that really.
I recently lost my dad also and I feel him all the time. I even can hear words he says to me. He let me know he made it home and is alive and well and he LIVES in me!
You are blood. Blood is thicker than water.

Much Love and Healing I send you.

It was not specified by your Father.
NO!
I found out for you.
I am Shaman.
I spoke to your Father directly and he sent so much love to me, for YOU.
He loves you so, so much.
He does not want you to suffer the ignorant.

Best to stay away from such toxic, psychopaths while you are in state of grief.
Nothing good will come from that.

Do this your own way. Alone. Go to a special waterfall or someplace that is calming to you and listen to your inner voice, do things you are inspired to do and say “see you again when my chores are through” in your own way.
Because that is what it is,darling.
It is a temporary parting.
Not even that really.
I recently lost my dad also and I feel him all the time. I even can hear words he says to me. He let me know he made it home and is alive and well and he LIVES in me!
You are blood. Blood is thicker than water.

Much Love and Healing I send you.
Thank you so much. This made me cry and is overwhelming to hear. This is very comforting. They even stole a small gift I gave him when he was in the nursing home. I bought my father 2 little things - one being a plaque thing saying best father or whatever and the other being a small cheap fluffy toy to try to comfort him. He *KNEW* the toy was from me as he held it up on another visit and cuddled it to show me he has it. Anyway on Sunday they gave me the plaque back and a card but the toy was nowhere to be found. Another mind game. It wasn't the cost but the principle of the thing. THEN they tried to give me all these cards he had that weren't even from me. I took the cards I had given him but left the others. The brothers got everything that wasn't tied down and sold his house before he went into the nursing home. The oldest brother had a photo of my dad and two of his brothers when they were younger and he kept that. He sent me a photo of it through text after I asked him but it's got the flash on it and the table so it's just a photo of a photo. They have the original of everything!

I just had it said to me that that would be a VERY low act to hold a funeral service for someone and not inform their only daughter! I also have been told a few times by my mother that she is not having a funeral and I feel like that is another opportunity for them to have their secret gatherings.

Just curious you say the brothers sold the house before he went into nursing home...was this to pay for nursing home ? Did your dad have dementia?Your dad would have to sign transfer papers of property to new title owners...it is his property ...the brothers cant just sell it without him agreeing to sale.
Now if he has been coerced into signing something that he dosent fully understand ...then thats another can of worms....without knowing the extent of your dads health at the time hard to make a judgement .Something I would look into maybe ....see a solicitor if you have suspicions of wrong doing.
Was your dad divorced from your mother ...Is her name on the title deeds of the house that was sold?

Last edited:
Just curious you say the brothers sold the house before he went into nursing home...was this to pay for nursing home ? Did your dad have dementia?Your dad would have to sign transfer papers of property to new title owners...it is his property ...the brothers cant just sell it without him agreeing to sale.
Now if he has been coerced into signing something that he dosent fully understand ...then thats another can of worms....without knowing the extent of your dads health at the time hard to make a judgement .Something I would look into maybe ....see a solicitor if you have suspicions of wrong doing.
Was your dad divorced from your mother ...Is her name on the title deeds of the house that was sold?
Thank you for your reply. Yes he had dementia apparently but he wasn't that bad that he didn't know who we were or anything. Last time I saw him he knew exactly who I was. I would say though that given the dementia diagnosis they were able to sell the house without his signature/consent? They kept it from him for a few months and every time I went to see him he would keep saying he wants to go back to the house and it was heartbreaking to know it was sold and just smile and nod and act dumb about what's going on. In the end they told him and then he was down about it and said how they sold his house and he was getting a solicitor. That never happened though. He only went in around 2020 so I guess I'm glad it didn't drag on much longer for him and he went quickly without having a lot of medical intervention, etc.

The house was in squalor and no one could do anything. It had been an issue all his life and he was abusive and toxic himself and would never do anything to change it. It was too big of a task for say me or someone to go in and clean up - he had shit everywhere. They filled multiple skip bins with stuff when they finally cleared the house out enough for him to live in but then he fell apparently and had part of his toe amputated and the doctors wouldn't let him live alone again. They sold the house to pay for him to be in a nursing home. I couldn't have been around him and the brothers to care for him. I am kind of scared of him tbh as he was very controlling and manipulative himself. Also the brothers were not forthcoming in communicating with me so it would not have worked.

The solicitor I rang on Monday phoned me back and was curt this time herself when I tried to say I don't trust the family about if there's a funeral. My brother rang me this morning and was fake nice again and spoke to me but I can tell it will never be the same between us.

If there was no one to look after him of course the property would be sold to care for him .PersonallyI wouldnt focus too much at all about your brothers ...the way they are etc etc ....too much negativity.Focus your energy and thoughts with the good memories of your dad before his health went downhill ....remember the good things ...it will help in healing.....All the best with everything